The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radial Javelin? Why Dont I Have It?

dR.Ugz

Question

i'm just wondering why i'm missing the last ability, "radial javelin". is there a specific place i can find it? i thought i would have picked it up by now... whats the deal?

hope someone can help me out here!

thnx.

10 answers to this question

you should have the radial javelin, your default frame is excalibur no? then the mod should be there, heck if you build a frame, the mods (skill) come with it too.

try checking it on the mod section, you may just missed it or something.

Edited by Soupalicious

You'll have Radial Javelin the first time you acquire Excalibur (either by building it, buying it from the market or by getting it as your 1st warframe). If you can't find it anywhere maybe you accidentally fused it with other MODs that you have.

You'll have Radial Javelin the first time you acquire Excalibur (either by building it, buying it from the market or by getting it as your 1st warframe). If you can't find it anywhere maybe you accidentally fused it with other MODs that you have.

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the mods (or skills) that comes with the frame is not fusible?

There's a warning for attempting to fuse equipped mods, but no, any non fusion-core is fusible as far as I know.

Unless that mod is a frame-specific ability mod, in that case it just won't let you fuse it at all

Edited by zeh0rpheus

Unless that mod is a frame-specific skill mod, in that case it just won't let you fuse it at all

THIS. if the mod actually came with said frame, the mod will not be fusible. I tried it before, tried fusing one of the skills of frost to something else, didn't let me click it.

Unless that mod is a frame-specific ability mod, in that case it just won't let you fuse it at all

What? I use abilities mods from all different frames to fuse into others. I know sometimes the fusion process glitches out and you can not fuse, but exit and try again and it works (this happens on all types of mods, sometimes).

EDIT: Your best bet is to contact support, as there have been instances in the past where players did not get their mods with frames, or fused/sold them by accident. They are quite helpful and forgiving.

Edited by Shifty_Shuffler

What? I use abilities mods from all different frames to fuse into others. I know sometimes the fusion process glitches out and you can not fuse, but exit and try again and it works (this happens on all types of mods, sometimes).

EDIT: Your best bet is to contact support, as there have been instances in the past where players did not get their mods with frames, or fused/sold them by accident. They are quite helpful and forgiving.

I think he was talking about the mod you get from the frame when you make it or buy it.

Try to fuse a currently equipped ability mod into something else and you'll see what I mean

Edited by zeh0rpheus