The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Logo For Badges.

Zareek

Question

Anyone have any experience with this? 150 platinum, needs confirmation and then await a hotfix/update.

To be honest, I don't mind the 150 platinum, but await a hotfix AFTER a confirmation?? doesn't seem very convenient. I mean, don't you get to preview how it'll look as a badge? if not, how can you know if you'll like it in the end?

I'm considering getting a clan logo, but as it is right now, Im VERY sceptical. Can someone give me some feedback on this?

9 answers to this question

with hotfix / update, clan's emblem (= texture) is uploaded into a game files.

Yeah I know. But Id like to know if there is a preview of your badge before you request it confirmed? I mean if you wait 3 weeks to get the badge, and it doesnt look good in game anyways, you'll have to start all over again.

Anyone have any experience with this? 150 platinum, needs confirmation and then await a hotfix/update.

To be honest, I don't mind the 150 platinum, but await a hotfix AFTER a confirmation?? doesn't seem very convenient. I mean, don't you get to preview how it'll look as a badge? if not, how can you know if you'll like it in the end?

I'm considering getting a clan logo, but as it is right now, Im VERY sceptical. Can someone give me some feedback on this?

Consider it this way: Preview (which exists) is a temporary thing - it shows you what it will look like. Based on that, you can make changes (or not) and then, confirm. After that, the image becomes a part of the game and needs to be distributed to every client. As a direct result, the game files need to be updated - until then, your clan logo isn't part of the game.

Consider it this way: Preview (which exists) is a temporary thing - it shows you what it will look like. Based on that, you can make changes (or not) and then, confirm. After that, the image becomes a part of the game and needs to be distributed to every client. As a direct result, the game files need to be updated - until then, your clan logo isn't part of the game.

Thanks alot for the reply, just what I needed to know.