Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Waiting

(PSN)k985720419

I am enjoying what I can play of POE, but I'm done for today and maybe for a while. I am sick to death of waiting. Trying to gain rep. by completing bounties is impossible. Set Public, go in, complete bounty, wait 20 min + for people's brains to kick in that perhaps fishing or starring at a random rock, or taking on the Terralist without a full party may be a bad idea. Sit at the door to Cetus and wait, dance, wait, run back, run forth, jump up the wall. Then I just leave the game running and go find something else to do, because I can't leave and keep everything I've earned. I have to go in and hope that the rest of the party will join me, or maybe some of them want to go and I join them. Maybe it is my mistake for being on PS4 but there has to be some way to let people out of an instance, it's ridiculous. And yes, I can do the lower level bounties myself, it is the highest or second-highest level I'm not able to do. When I want to fish or to mine, I go solo, I don't want to have anyone else wait on me. Can't even have some courtesy. Please excuse my tone, but I've spent more time waiting in POE today then I've had a chance to play.

tl;dr Let me leave the plains from a party alone! 

Just now, (PS4)k985720419 said:

Ok, I may have been wrong, I got the rep and the reward from the bounty (1 mod). But all the credits, other mods, pickups, Eidolon cores, etc., are all gone.

Most things save individually (cores, fish, ores, bounty rewards). But leaving through the menu doesn't show you these rewards. You should have an option to leave the squad and extract through the gates on your own.

Unless they made a mistake in the update, this was an issue that has already been fixed.