Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There Is Room For More Mods

Warptron

i don't want to sound silly but.

what about this ?

mods.jpg

I am proposing more mod slots in my RST (Root Skill tree system) in the special roots later. The section information hasn't been added yet but it would include more mod slots and even aura slots and etc.

*Edit:

You can find the suggestion in my content topics or just view the general discussion forums

Edited by Jacate

Being forced to carefully choose your slots and mods by the restriction is a very reasonable money-maker for DE. Players will either buy Forma/Potatoes or play the game until they can build them (Assuming they don't leave, which the lack of mass frustration in the forums seems to suggest against).

I've been thinking of this actually. I would really like to have some extra mod slots, even if it's just two extra mod slots. Currently, there are lots of interesting modules out there but the lack of space makes them obsolete when compared with the most common and old modules. Extra mod slots would give those modules the deserved credit and place in our builds. Extra mod slots could actually change the monotonous builds that are out there, often consisting of the same modules with small changes (I mean, several of my sidearms have the same build). But I do understand that I could overpower us even more and even eliminate the principle of choice in terms of space and slots which players in this game seem so found of. This is one of those things that if implemented, the community would once again present two different points of view and would start a war between opinions without even being able to reach an agreement.

Edited by J.C.Santos