Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Literally Shuts Off

(XBOX)Sylvanius Rex

So I'm going on an Eidolon hunt with three other randoms on The Plains. We just got done taking out a second limb when all of a sudden, the screen goes black and I'm sent to the Xbox home screen. I then have to log back into Warframe, as if I were just starting it up. I've noticed this happening even before Eidolon, but thought nothing of it since I was running on college wifi. However, I am using different wifi now, and the same thing is still happening, where the screen goes black and I'm sent to Xbox home.

I love this game, and I'm glad the devs do everything they can to fix things where they can. But a lot of time is put into Eidolon hunts, and a lot of my time got wasted, with none of the resources or experience I earned saved when it glitched me out of the damned game. If you guys are going to keep this thing afloat, it'd help if you tried to make it so that the game literally doesn't go dark out of nowhere. It makes me not want to put hours into the game at all, and I'm sure the same can be said for others who've gone through this same thing.

Now, if this is an issue that can't be fixed in terms of the game itself, then I am happy to take suggestions on how to prevent this from happening in the future. I love this game, and want to continue playing it, but it seems like it doesn't want to be played half the time when it goes black on me.