Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coordinated Moves (Multiplayer Combos)

iamah

I think it would be awesome if frames could interact to perform a certain move together!

Simple example would be "throwing" a frame at a long distance, this could be used to achieve higher ground or fall among enemies causing some impact, or just hit them like a cannon ball.

One frame starts the move animation, other frame can join during a certain interval.

There could be so many types of moves, involving all number of frames.The throwing would be just a basic 2-frame move, but there could be 4 frames involved in some complex move. The more complex a move is, the more rewarding!

Edited by iamah

I think it'd be cool if two powers were used in the same area if they could interact with each other (in certain combinations). Like if Mag and Excalibur are near each other, Mag uses crush and it prompts Excalibur to use slash dash. If Excalibur completes the prompt Mag uses a modified crush that groups up all the enemies and Excalibur slash dashes the whole group. Another good one would be Ash and Excalibur. Ash uses Bladestorm and it prompts Excalibur to use radial javelin. Instead of the normal bladestorm, Ash teleports from enemy to enemy and launches the smaller ones into the air. Excalibur then uses a modified radial javelin to pin them all to the wall. The only issue I would see with this is that you'd have to give them a window to complete the action, like after you use an ability that has a team attack with an ally in the area it'd have to wait a second to start the ability and see if your teammate wants to complete the team attack.

Edited by zeroythe