Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark of The Sun Recruiting-- Super social, friendly and fun

FlamingCore

Are you sick of Dead silence, dear tenno? Bored of being all alone? Come Join {Dark of The Sun}!

We're a community focused clan, friendly, social, and maintain high activity. Research is complete,the Dojo is fully built; repainted and decorated-- among the most badass and beautiful you'll ever see. We don't do half assed anywhere, we're well organized.

We care about our members. We are Talkative, friendly and very social. We're a clan that's also a family. 

Our clan requires Discord, as it is our main communication platform, and Mastery rank of 10 and above. Decent English is a must. DISCORD ACTIVITY IS ESSENTIAL, We are more interested in making a great community rather than a research base. Microphone use is not needed, You can type in general chat an mute your microphone if you want to hear us but not want us to hear your voice.

We have all research completed, and Complete any new research as soon as it's released; you need not worry about donating resources, as the warlords make sure to top it all off for our members. 

Events, Emblems, raffles, giveaways, friendly folks and a warm welcome await you!

Our events include Captura, gridfest and some more unusual types of events and occasional micro events. It's raining potatoes tenno!

Daily Raids include Jordas Verdict and Nightmare Law of Retribution. Sorties as well, syndicate daily missions are being worked on as well.

Come and join a clan that's growing into a family. We also have cats and cookies ;) and promise you won’t lose any brain cells along the way.

Leave your details here or PM our Recruiters: PearAddict#4945 LogiosHermes#0773 and FlamingCore#8440 or message either of our warlords: DoomVarg#8413 or our Other Warlord,Groggnogg#5584

List your MR, how many hours you're active a week, your time zone Please tell us whether  you're willing to use Voice Chat as well as text on discord. (mic is not essential we are just curious to know) 

(Our time zone averages at around GMT + 1)

I'm warewolf41 and looking for a good clan for an MR22 player. (been at WF for about 5 years right after founders expired) I love helping new players, within reason. (no begging) :D 

I like chat, usually in-game, not so much for voice. However, I do have discord and check it periodically. I log on pretty much every day from one hour to several depending on my day. Make room for an old warhorse.