The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fieldron Samples. Ur Experience

OSHA.

Question

9 answers to this question

I have millions of these things

but not mutagen, I can't find those anywhere

I found mutagen to be hard also, because they are restricted to 2 planets, Jupiter and Eris.  Which unless your one of those people that grind out Io or Xini, you'll find you just can't get enough. Finally got my 70 the other day, while sitting on over 200 of the other 2.

Just farm random Corpus missions. They drop like candy usually.

Yep do this.  Go camp a boss or 2 and you'll be swimming in them.

Yep do this.  Go camp a boss or 2 and you'll be swimming in them.

Actually, go kill bosses to get rares. If you want rares, you'll get a lot of clantech resources. I've been killing Hek for neurodes, but all i get are detonite ampules...

Run any Corpus mission you feel comfortable with, but select a mission type like Raid where enemies can continue spawning nonstop if they activate the alarm. Start racking up the kills and break them containers and you'll be there in no time.

I have millions of these things

but not mutagen, I can't find those anywhere

I did like 3-4 solo runs on the infested exterminate mission on Jupiter last night, got 5 mutagen for an hour or 2 of runs.  Not too bad imo.  I like the exterminates because they are quick, you can run around and make sure you opened everything.  Just rinse and repeat.

I haven't tried this on the planets that drop the other clantech resources since I have a nice stockpile for now, but I will be running them soon I'm sure.