Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Rewards

Callback

I'm liking the new Sortie rewards table, but would like to suggest just a couple minor improvements.

Sorties contain 3/4 of the 3-day boosters.  Why is the yellow resource booster absent?  I think a lot of players prefer yellow to blue, since the blue version is mainly for standard resources, which most players at sortie level already have massive stockpiles of, whereas the yellow version can be used on more important endgame things like cryotic, oxium, kuva, PoE resources/gems/fish/wisps, void traces, and ALSO works on the standard resources.  The blue booster is frankly inferior to the yellow one, so yellow's exclusion in sortie tables feels manipulative.  Yellow resource boosters are highly conspicuous by their absence.

And as for lenses, I am happy to see normal lenses in bounties.  It's a more fitting home for the simplest version of this item.  But can we maybe have greater lenses in sorties again?  225k credits and a forma is a fairly steep price especially now that we have no alternative means to upgrade our lenses.  It's that steep price that makes greater lenses as a sortie reward seem fitting and valuable.

It's either that or make greater lens BPs reusable, and possibly remove the forma from their recipe.

Oh, and a side note:  About melee rivens.  Is the separate 2% entry for them throwing melee rivens?  Are those classified separately?

I've forgotten, do we now no longer have a way to get greater lenses? If so, I think they should be added to sorties, and with the(hopefully) coming Focus2.5 changes, the universal focus pool, getting a greater lens that just gives focus, not to a specific school, will greatly help alleviate a lot of Focus Farming woes.

14 hours ago, Diarmut said:

I've forgotten, do we now no longer have a way to get greater lenses? If so, I think they should be added to sorties, and with the(hopefully) coming Focus2.5 changes, the universal focus pool, getting a greater lens that just gives focus, not to a specific school, will greatly help alleviate a lot of Focus Farming woes.

We can buy a 1-time use BP for 200k credits, which uses 4 regular lenses, a forma, and some other stuff plus 25k crafting fee.

But no way to get them directly.

Edited by Callback

On 11/27/2017 at 4:00 PM, Callback said:

I'm liking the new Sortie rewards table, but would like to suggest just a couple minor improvements.

Sorties contain 3/4 of the 3-day boosters.  Why is the yellow resource booster absent?  I think a lot of players prefer yellow to blue, since the blue version is mainly for standard resources, which most players at sortie level already have massive stockpiles of, whereas the yellow version can be used on more important endgame things like cryotic, oxium, kuva, PoE resources/gems/fish/wisps, void traces, and ALSO works on the standard resources.  The blue booster is frankly inferior to the yellow one, so yellow's exclusion in sortie tables feels manipulative.  Yellow resource boosters are highly conspicuous by their absence.

And as for lenses, I am happy to see normal lenses in bounties.  It's a more fitting home for the simplest version of this item.  But can we maybe have greater lenses in sorties again?  225k credits and a forma is a fairly steep price especially now that we have no alternative means to upgrade our lenses.  It's that steep price that makes greater lenses as a sortie reward seem fitting and valuable.

It's either that or make greater lens BPs reusable, and possibly remove the forma from their recipe.

Oh, and a side note:  About melee rivens.  Is the separate 2% entry for them throwing melee rivens?  Are those classified separately?

People pay for yellow boosters with plat, blue boosters are likely never purchased. They don't want to give you free what you are already willing to buy with plat. I agree blue boosters are worthless for any seasoned player.

greater lenses are also sold in the market, so again, purchasable by plat or craftable from small lenses. Seems like offering greater lenses in the sortie might have cut into lens sales on the market.

Edited by Shockwave-

On 11/28/2017 at 12:49 PM, Callback said:

We can buy a 1-time use BP for 200k credits, which uses 4 regular lenses, a forma, and some other stuff plus 25k crafting fee.

But no way to get them directly.

Just what we needed: Another reason to dislike the focus system.

Good thing its so popular with players...