Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You have been disconnected from this game session

Cakes

Step 1

Find planet on which an alert mission is found. Click to join/start.

Step 2

Stare at "Finding Squad"

Step 3

Stare at "Finding Squad"* for 2 minutes.... then restart Warframe.

Repeat Steps 1~3 until a squad is found.

Step 4

Rejoice, you found a squad. 5 second timer initiated.

Step 5

Stare at "You have been disconnected from this game session" popup.

Repeat Steps 1~4 and hope Step 5 is avoided.

Step 6

Figure out if accessing the mission via alert notice or the <!> icon by the mission node is causing the issue.

Each time this has happened, one of the two causes false joins. It is about 50/50 between which method of joining the mission is bugged out. Does the method in which the host starts their mission affect subsequent users attempting to join their game session? The world may never know...

I've had the same. Venus - Vesper alert. Selected the alert, confirmed, waited. It eventually got me a squad, counted down, screen went black and then I immediately got the "You have been disconnected" message.

It happened maybe half a dozen or so times, then I restarted the game, got the message again once, and then finally managed to get into a running squad.

This was my first alert mission and the first time I've had this problem. I remember seeing something like a "You've joined xyz's squad" box (don't remember if I always got those, didn't think to look for them and immediately dismissed them), and from what I can tell the names were different each time.

Mostly happens when u actually try to join someone who actually has restricted ports etc.

But there is no way to actually check that.

Also can happens if you join at the same time with another player, there is no message for the game is full etc so u just get d/c.