Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necroframe + Concept Art! (My Best Concept Yet!)

kingfirejet

RRmiOhf.jpg

R89BBn4.jpg

sMyRbuQ.jpg

I WOULD LIKE CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK, NO TROLLS OR SPAMMERS.

0vteRpP.jpg

Name is pending: Darius/Thanos/Arkane/Hades/Sauron/Lucius/Solus/Lucifer

LOTUS

"___Name___, is an ancient Warframe, locked away for many centuries due to his forbidden and twisted abilities that defy science. He is a ethereal being capable of reborning the deceased and using them against their own. Enemies will not see him coming, but when they do, they'll experience true terror. 

Art Background:

I tried to design him with some simplicity in mind and to focus more on his abilities. I googled "Necromancer" and noticed

most of the images featured characters with hoods, chains, and mystic robes. I incorporated some of these ideas to

him such as the chains that cover his hidden eye. I added a rib cage looking design to add the creepiness, but to make

it fit with the Sci-Fi aspect of Warframe. His helmet originally had a hoodie like look, but I took it off because it felt out of

place since Warframes need more of a focus on their facial looks and FX so I went with a wispy flame or torn like

helmet design.

STATS: 

Health: 150

Power: 150

Armor: 10

Shield Capacity: 75

Sprint Speed: 1.1

Polarity: 4 = and 1 - 

Aura Polarity:

Abilities:

Kamikaze - [50 Energy]

- This ability creates (resurrects) a zombified enemy type (Grineer Soldier, Crewman, or Infested Runner) from the ground in front, where it has 50% increase movement with no shields and 100 health. It will run towards the direction that it is placed attracting enemies towards it where it then fights until it dies causing an explosion dealing 50/75/100/150 AoE damage.  

+ Affected by Focus

+ It is basically a mobile decoy with damage. 

+ Can help save downed players.

- Can't be used again until the previous one is destroyed.

- It can die from gunfire before it reaches target.

- Casting can be interrupted.

Phase Shift - [50 Energy]

This ability makes the user into a ghost state (Screen will be distorted) where they are invisible and can walk through enemies, but can't use any weapons. Walking through and contacting enemies with your body will cause them to have 50% decreased speed and 50% decreased armor. Lasts for 4/5/6/8 seconds. 

+ Affected by Continuity 

+ You are completely stealthed.

+ Causes enemies to be weaker letting allies to take them out.

- You're not immune to status effects (Poison, Electricity, Fire)

-  You can't use any form of weaponry.

Darvaza - [75 Energy] - (Name of this ability is a refers to (Persian:The Gate, also known as Darvaza)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derweze

- This ability is unique that you can hold the ability button for a longer casting time to achieve full effect (Hold button longer to increase radius, max size is 4 in game meters for 5 secs casting ). It creates an ethereal pit where any enemy that walks over it is grappled in by dead beings dealing 500 damage to each target. It dissipates after 4/5/6/8 enemies cross it. Enemies that die are dragged in, tougher enemies will stay until damage is dealt then proceed ahead 25% slowed until out of AoE.

+ Affected by Focus 

+ A semi-permanent damage ability that disappears after a specific amount of enemies are killed.

+ Slows down enemies

+ Radius is customizable the longer you cast it.

​- Can be interrupted if you cast too long.

- Walking over it can make you slowed (Including team mates).

- Enemies that walk over it more than once won't be dealt any damage.

Resurrection - [100 Energy]

- This ability creates 5 Zombified units ( Any random enemy type) that come out around the caster and fight for you (Melee only)(They have no shield, but have 50% increased damage and 25% increased speed). They will infect other enemies if they are hit by them. They fight until a max of 6/7/8/10 enemies are hit (infected) then all zombified units (Including infected) decompose.

+ Affected by Continuity

+ They follow you until they find an enemy to infect.

+ Infection increases the amount of enemies that will ultimately die (Max 10 or 15 with Max Continuity).

- Bosses aren't affected by infection, but still take damage from attacks.

- Zombiefied units can be killed before infecting anything.

FEED ME THE

7yLBgNW.gif

Please?

Edited by kingfirejet

i just want to know, how necromaner warframe gonna work counting the fact that after mobs die there is no bodies being left?

I compensated that by creating or summoning them instead of relying on actual mobs around the Warframe, reducing the programming difficulty :)

I compensated that by creating or summoning them instead of relying on actual mobs around the Warframe, reducing the programming difficulty :)

thats makes him summoner warframe, not necromancer

also ressurecting(summoning) grineer lancer on corpus or infested lvls would be silly

Edited by Pro3Display

thats makes him summoner warframe, not necromancer

I mean if you look at it animation wise, the zombies come out of the ground normally, so visually it will be alright, technically it doesn't use corpses in the area because it would be hard to program in AI that are gone and look back where an AI died to use them for the ability. I guess its a trick to reduce the technical difficulty of the abilities.

I mean if you look at it animation wise, the zombies come out of the ground normally, so visually it will be alright, technically it doesn't use corpses in the area because it would be hard to program in AI that are gone and look back where an AI died to use them for the ability. I guess its a trick to reduce the technical difficulty of the abilities.

many summoning animations bring the summons through the portal on the ground...

nevertheless if it not look on what mob died it must look at faction of the lvl so there wont be lancer zombie rushing through crewmans