Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant use Xbox 360 controller after todays hotfix - Update 22.5.0 + 22.5.0.1

Dystopatica

2 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Even better is when our clan mate who uses a 360 controller hosts... The rest of us get his issues with the rewards screen locking up... explain that shizz.

yea i had this happen today, the bug at first was only for people with controllers or atleast seemed that way, then i saw some people without controllers saying theyve gotten the bug but today i got the bug and all 3 other players in my lobby using keyboard and mouse also had it, most likely cause i caused it for them as i was host

4 hours ago, Warzone7 said:

i can run a whole mission but when i try to leave ive bugged out 90% of the time and had to alt+f4 and re-log

when you are around 20m from the end switch to mouse and keyboard or just the W key. its a temporary fix until it gets sorted.

2 minutes ago, madeye11 said:

when you are around 20m from the end switch to mouse and keyboard or just the W key. its a temporary fix until it gets sorted.

This is what I have been doing for the most part if I am last to extraction. It is mostly annoying during missions with a sudden extraction and I forget to keep track of when the mission is ending. 

34 minutes ago, Pikagreg said:

This is what I have been doing for the most part if I am last to extraction. It is mostly annoying during missions with a sudden extraction and I forget to keep track of when the mission is ending. 

Yup same. Worked out that was maybe the issue and was disconnecting the controller as just using keyboard didn't work.

360 controller wont work for more than 5 seconds, xbone works fine but I still get lock up from end of mission.