Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Clarity

Thairn

Hello, I've had my Warframe account for over 4 years now, and I've seen and played through a lot of changes made to the game. Now my map and missions available are a jumbled mess without connectivity, and I have no clue what's going on. There's a new infested room in my ship, and when I walked in I had an option to cure a cyst of some kind, and I haven't any clue what the story is about anymore. I never played more than casually, so I probably only got through about half the content before the map overhaul, and before melee 2.0

Is there a way for me to reset the story, or my account so I can experience the game in it's current state without losing my achievement and mastery progress?

Edited by Thairn

This post should catch you up. If you are interested in the lore search "warframe lore" on youtube, I don't want to link it and spoiler some of the later quests if you want the surprise. I don't think cinematic quests were a thing when you played so you have some nice surprises coming!

I would start by going back to Mercury and completing each of the junctions between planets first. Once you have unlocked all of those hit your codex for uncompleted missions. I think most of the story we now have wasn't available when you played so do Vor's Prize as that is the beginning, then Howl of the Kurbow and The Archwing. From there just pick the as they become available.