Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Zaw parts should come back

Ariel19_98

I know it was an event thing, but I think it wouldn't be a bad idea. Maybe the should return as a random drop from a mission with the infested, such as survival or defense on Eris.
I both want this because of the new players who didn't took part in the event and because...I made the stupidity of donating my Zaw instead of guilding it. I mean, I should have paid more attention, but the words Donate and Guild on the brazillian servers look quiet similar, and so, I though I was clicking on Donate (Dourar portuguese) when I though I was clicking Guild (Guildar in portuguese).

So, I know there are very few chances of us getting those things back, but pls DE, consider this ><
In shame and desperation here, guh

Send a ticket to support explaining your situation asap and they may be able to give you something back (probably the built zaw, probably a bp for each part). If they couldn't do it, then I'm sure these will be brought back just like every single event reward weapon qhich was thought to be exclusive has been already re-released in the game, so don't worry much, it may take a while but won't be a once in a lifetime reward.

34 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Send a ticket to support explaining your situation asap and they may be able to give you something back (probably the built zaw, probably a bp for each part). If they couldn't do it, then I'm sure these will be brought back just like every single event reward weapon qhich was thought to be exclusive has been already re-released in the game, so don't worry much, it may take a while but won't be a once in a lifetime reward.

Thank you so much! How do I send the ticket? Pls, I need my baby zaw back. It didn't even had its first forma yet ><

42 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Sent it. Thanks again so much