The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Operator accessories don't appear with new hoods!

(PSN)LordScottishW00F

Just to be clear this is on PS4 I don't know about PC or Xbox one. If you have any of the new operator outfits for plains of eidolon then when you have their hoods equipped with the hoods open, not closed they don't have their accessories equipped like for example the baro mask if you have that equipped on the older hoods and have them open you will see your baro mask, do this with the new ones (just to be clear I get that they don't appear on the masks the little girl sells like the volt mask, trinity mask etc but its the new outfits that can be bought from the quills that I mean) they don't appear on any of those hoods. It's a small detail but still quite important for the customaion of your operator, I got the baro mask today just to see what it would look like but then it wasn't equipped on any of the quills hoods. Hope it's a straightforward easy fix! 

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to Necro this topic, but issue is still present in latest PS4 update and it's really killing my fashion frame.

I was happy when I heard you guys added the ability to have multiple customisations at the same time on operators (Eyewear, Earrings, Etc)..

However, what I wasn't expecting was to lose the ability to have my Kiteer Atmos Mask at the same time as I'm wearing my Ceno mask for some reason.

What i don't get is that it worked fine in the first version of POE that hit consoles, you could wear both the ceno helmet and the Atmos Mask and it looked wicked. It also looked pretty cool to combine the Atmos Mask with the Grinner Mask.

So if you could please restore our ability to fashion frame our operators to their max potential PLZ ! I just want my cool new Quills Helm + My Baro Mask + My Eyepatch.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra