Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Forma Usage Idea

Maslofski

after you formared all slots you can buy aditional slots costing 1-2-3-... forma scaling up the prize for each aditional slot, this would allow the overformaration to be a goal and it would give us better long term goals.

a ninja cant stop improving, a ninja will always be able to learn more about his abilities and learn new skills.

more slots? there's no point in builds then...just throw everything in there and you're good. It will only come down to what weapons builds are like: you can fit everything you want in there..i use the same mods for almost all my weapons...

It will only go standard, which breaks the whole point of a build. 

I'm not good with more slots.

People already complain enough about certain builds being overpowered and you want to add more fuel to that fire?

Imagine me, I have all frames, why even own them all when I can make one practically a jack of all trades? A rushy, tanky, farmy, pure DPS machine.

No..Just...No...

Edited by Pladim

well, but there is no such thing as diferent builds IMO, i always use the same mods (except for abilities), there is no sence in taking a useful mods to use another instead. theyre ading more and more, so ive they also complement me, then i should be able to add them to my build aswell

"The game is too easy give us more challenge!"

Next minute

"My weapons don't make big enough numbers, make them stronger."

well, the weapons are totaly fine, its the capacity that limits them after a specific tier of enemy, its a challenge, but i dont think i always want to use all 8 ammo packs i take with me, so ive i want now the new ammo conversion on the weapon as i have it it wouldnt fit, so its not as effective anymore and ill just use all the extra ammo to deal the same damage.

well, the weapons are totaly fine, its the capacity that limits them after a specific tier of enemy, its a challenge, but i dont think i always want to use all 8 ammo packs i take with me, so ive i want now the new ammo conversion on the weapon as i have it it wouldnt fit, so its not as effective anymore and ill just use all the extra ammo to deal the same damage.

You can't have everything, it's just not how it works nor how it should ever work.

You can't have everything, it's just not how it works nor how it should ever work.

you cant, its or damge, so you need to use less ammo, or you go ammo, and need more ammo to kill.

but at the end its still no reason, its a PvE, why not just have it? nobody will get damaged by it, and i wouldnt mind to be able to keep my weaponry modding development going further, and my defense waves also going higher.

you cant, its or damge, so you need to use less ammo, or you go ammo, and need more ammo to kill.

but at the end its still no reason, its a PvE, why not just have it? nobody will get damaged by it, and i wouldnt mind to be able to keep my weaponry modding development going further, and my defense waves also going higher.

People need to stop thinking that PvE means you don't need balance or fairness, what you suggest opens up the chance for hardcore players to get even further ahead damage wise. What that essentially make it so a casual player who is grouped with one of these hardcore players has little to no chance of actually contributing to the mission, leaving them to be carried or baby sat through it, which takes all the fun out of it and most of the players who take the game seriously dislike having to carry another players.

Edit: Sorry for spelling mistakes I'm on my phone.

Edited by Silraed

People need to stop thinking that PvE means you don't need balance or fairness, what you suggest opens up the chance for hardcore players to get even further ahead damage wise. What that essentially make it so a casual player who is grouped with one of these hardcore players has little to no chance of actually contributing to the mission, leaving them to be carried or baby sat through it, which takes all the fun out of it and most of the players who take the game seriously dislike having to carry another players.

Edit: Sorry for spelling mistakes I'm on my phone.

i play 75% solo, just ive i want to share void keys or help in some stuff when im leveling

It is a co-op game, it should be balanced as such, not around solo play.

ive it has the option too its also a solo game, but there doing it as a coop.

i dont see some bad thing ive all are that good and they get against level 130 enemys

ive it has the option too its also a solo game, but there doing it as a coop.

i dont see some bad thing ive all are that good and they get against level 130 enemys

I'm sorry I didn't quite understand that last part.(not making fun or anything, I just relay can't make sense of it)

More mod slots? So you can place all your mods in there? I dont like the idea. Whats the point then in frames that have more health or speed? You just hoard all your mods in one frame and make it super-duper jack of all trades. It is all about the balance....You wanna have more agility and speed? You invest in Rush, Marathon, Quickrest etc. You wanna spam abilities? You invest in Streamline, Flow, Focus etc. You wanna have more survivability? you invest in Redirection, Vitality, Steel Fiber.

Now try to imagine what would happen if you would be able to place all that mods in one frame?

Bad idea is bad, even if it sounds good.

Edited by RoboDog

after you formared all slots you can buy aditional slots costing 1-2-3-... forma scaling up the prize for each aditional slot, this would allow the overformaration to be a goal and it would give us better long term goals.

a ninja cant stop improving, a ninja will always be able to learn more about his abilities and learn new skills.

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE IDEA! First of all why the heck would you forma a weapon 8 times you'd already be able to pack all your mods after forma'ing 3-5 times any more is overkill and with new mods coming out all the time having 8 set slots is a very bad idea. That aside you're asking for more mod space to make some already OP builds to become more OP...FAR from necessary.