Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simaris Standing Not Always Saving At End of Mission

Synikal

Seems like I've only been having this problem for the past couple of weeks, so I don't think it started at the same time as the bug that makes the Simaris reputation counter on Progress screen not accurate. (Which happens if you open up the progress screen multiple times in a mission)

Anywho I do the daily simaris quest every day, so I wouldn't be surprised if not very many people have noticed this happen yet. A lot of the time I'll scan all the points on the target, it dematerializes, and then it says I get somewhere around 3500 Simaris rep (I know it counts against daily rep). Well, a lot of the time I'll extract but not actually get ANY of the rep it said that I had gotten. If I had already used up all of my daily syndicate standing (Steel Meridian, Red veil, etc.) then there won't even be a syndicate tab at the end of the mission, so then I know that I didn't receive any of the rep. I even double check on my profile and my daily cap will still be at 24,000/24,000.

I just had this happen to all four of my targets today, so after I had completed the Simaris daily mission I was still at 24k unused daily rep.......

The reason I finally decided to post this was because I spent a good amount of time stealthing a mission and getting my entire 24k daily rep in one mission by scanning unalerted enemies, and then I find out I did not receive ANY of the rep once I extract, even if it said my daily standing was done when I continued to scan enemies.

TL:DR - Simaris rep acquired during missions does not always save once you properly extract!

EDIT: Thanks to @Snib for pointing this out to me, it turns out you lose any syndicate standing you've attained during the mission if you extract with your operator........ nice one.

Edited by Synikal
Updated info