Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Game Sux (Issue With Rank 6 To 7 Mastery Test)

Mangudai

When did he say he "looked around thoroughly and couldn't find an enemy to kill?" All I see from the OP is that he said he killed them all but the timer was still running, now if the timer was still running, did he really kill them all or is it really a bug?

Stop assuming.

Calm down captain angerpants.  I read between the lines and yes, made a logical assumption.

When someone is taking a challenge that high, I figured by now they know to search for enemies.  And since he said "failed for no apparent reason" I assumed he checked for available enemies....

I love this game, the game is awesome!

This post was sponsored by DE Steve's pink shorts.

No but seriously, the last thing you do if you can't find what to do is whine at the forums. Do research, use the google, use your brain.

Calm down captain angerpants.  I read between the lines and yes, made a logical assumption.

When someone is taking a challenge that high, I figured by now they know to search for enemies.  And since he said "failed for no apparent reason" I assumed he checked for available enemies....

You'd be surprised...

No info on level up test 6 to 7. Failed twice for no apparent reason. Killed them all within time failed, survived until end of timer, failed. I want an explanation for this.

No info?   o.O   really? Do you have internet? I'm not saying that the instructions on that test couldn't be a little clearer but all the tests are posted on youtube. There are litterly people who coach you through all the dojo tests. Here is one video selected at random because I have already passed this test. Note: there may be better videos out there.

Yea cuz we can understand so much from "Your warframe is a weapon" (that's all the info you got). How much platinum did they pay you to post positive stuff?

Conspiracy much? Why don't you tell us who really killed JFK? You do know that people can disagree with you for free without being on anyone's payroll right? I have millions of opinions that I will give you for free and without being paid by anyone.

Thanks for the replies to people who actually tried to help me. Also "thanks" to those who think they're all-knowing and important, you must be "great" people in real life.

Dude, really? Your tone asked for the appearance of Captain Sarcasm. Look at your OP, 4 sentences, ending with a demand. Not exactly cordial. Then accusing people who do not instantly sympathize with you of getting paid in plat. Absurd. Guess what, it's a game, some people really like it, and have already passed the test that you are complaining about. When you roll in with such a "woe is me this game sucks" attitude what did you expect? Most of the people here on this forum like the game.