Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

gear wheel bug

JohnnyTsunami1337

somehow my advanced nosam cutter, lanzo, tulok, peram, 200 archwing starter, 200 team energie and healt disapeared from my gearwheel and i have none of those items in my inventory any more. no way i sold all that stuff, didnt even sold something from inventory lately, or used all that.

i remembr playing this afternoon and still had them and while i was playing this evening i recognized its gone.

just saw that lots of my baits are gone as well, which makes all this even worse. crafted at least 100 of each kind(not the last one just bought the blueprint for that one)

seroiusly im realy not into crafting all that stuff again

please help

Edited by JohnnyTsunami1337

would like to go fishing again. and dont want to craft all those items again. nevermind the archwing starter. but the loss of those energy pads means that i also lose lots of polymer. would be awesome if at least someone could respond to my problem. or if someone could tell me if i did something wrong on this bug report, is there another way to let DE know that there went something wrong with my account?

anti-serum injector is gone as well. just started crafting it again, along with some other stuff.

20171207015812_1.jpg20171208131115_1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, JohnnyTsunami1337 said:

bug forum and support tickets are a waste of time

You have really not provided any information at all for anyone to help you.

You show stuff in the gear wheel, search for Peram and show nothing there. That tells me nothing. Given that the screenshots show stuff in a non-English language, how do we know that Peram is still called Peram in other languages.

Have you at least tried to verify the download cache?

I see no mention of if you messaged support prior to this statement. They take up to 4 weeks to reply. Probably longer due to Christmas.

Am 2.1.2018 um 22:19 schrieb krc473:

You have really not provided any information at all for anyone to help you.

You show stuff in the gear wheel, search for Peram and show nothing there. That tells me nothing. Given that the screenshots show stuff in a non-English language, how do we know that Peram is still called Peram in other languages.

Have you at least tried to verify the download cache?

I see no mention of if you messaged support prior to this statement. They take up to 4 weeks to reply. Probably longer due to Christmas.

i gave all the information i had, i can see plenty of information about my problem in the text i wrote.

maybe the pictures i attached are not choosen well for a proof. but i think peram is the same name in most western countries.

your critisism is as helpfull as this forum. but i do not realy care, already said i buy all the stuff again. go spamm other peoples threads. i think this can be closed

1 hour ago, JohnnyTsunami1337 said:

your critisism is as helpfull as this forum. but i do not realy care, already said i buy all the stuff again. go spamm other peoples threads.

I did not spam your thread. I tried to explain to you why no one could help you from what you had. You know, to see if I could help you. I am not criticising you.

And if you do not want people to post on your threads do not bump them.

All people on the forum can do is help you find out if you have them (you know, "Community Forum" as in, not the developers). My statement was "I do not know if the names of items are the same". If your stuff has gone missing, you have to email support. 

If you want to get your thread closed/deleted, hit the little "Report Post" button on the top right of your first post. Type "Delete Please" or "Close Please" or something to that effect and it will get done.