Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Losing relics

(PSN)McCheddarBox

I was doing a 5 round survival to open my radiant meso relic. As im sure everyone knows you need 10 (the name escapes me right now) to open it. The 3 other players and myself finished the 5 rounds with only 9. Because of the game play mechanic we all lost our relics because we were not provided enough things to open it. This has only happen once to me.. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. 

12 hours ago, (PS4)McCheddarBox said:

I was doing a 5 round survival to open my radiant meso relic. As im sure everyone knows you need 10 (the name escapes me right now) to open it. The 3 other players and myself finished the 5 rounds with only 9. Because of the game play mechanic we all lost our relics because we were not provided enough things to open it. This has only happen once to me.. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. 

The game play mechanic?  If you don't get enough reactant, your relic doesn't get used up.  Have you checked the relic station to see if you still have your relic?  If not, report it to support, as this is counter to how the game is supposed to work.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, (PS4)McCheddarBox said:

The relic wasn't there when I checked unfortunately.. I did complain to the Devs ive had some other problems with losing items because of host migration while on the plains.  

Put in a support ticket.  Only opening the relic (by gaining the 10 reactant) should use up a relic.