Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failed

KingTeensie

48 minutes ago, KingTeensie said:

I disabled Directx 10/11 and the game updated. But now I cannot reequip them without errors. Thoughts? RIP?

same, turned off directX 10 and 11 updated smooth , once i turned them back on it's back to the same error, can't start the game 

looks like you need to sleep right now and leave the game for a day maybe they will fix the error 

i have a same problem so i will leave the game for a day and come back later :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

and i have 6 days left to get 500 days weapon :o :o :o :o :o :o that really sad 

anyway time to say PEACE ALL :) :) :) :) :) :)

8 minutes ago, RoTeeN said:

looks like you need to sleep right now and leave the game for a day maybe they will fix the error 

i have a same problem so i will leave the game for a day and come back later :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

and i have 6 days left to get 500 days weapon :o :o :o :o :o :o that really sad 

anyway time to say PEACE ALL :) :) :) :) :) :)

I'm just glad I got the 700 day thing out the way. Nice weapon by the way.

1 minute ago, Undirys said:

Need to check that! My girl is about to finish the Update and I'll tell you about it... give me five minutes, a bit more! For me the Update went smooth, Phactor! Sorry I could not give much more answers right now! :'(

no worries, i mean i guess i could start the game without directX "eww gross" 

1 minute ago, Undirys said:

OH NO! Clem doesn't approve that! Hopefully this will be fixed soon enough... if you got some news about it, keep us updated, Phactor! <3

and we don't want to disapoint Clem now do we ^^
started the game without any DirectX, seems to be working fine so far, haven't tried any missions tho.

2 minutes ago, Undirys said:

My girl here is saying the same... it seems to be working good! Still, we need to wait for a fix for the DX. Much appreciated for the feedback, Phactor! You're my hero of the week! <3

glad i could help if even for a bit,
apparently the minimap isn't working on missions (for me anyway) neither is objective tracking, so there's that . im gonna whait till tomorrow to se if they come up with a fix, then maybe reinstal graphics drivers and such. 
for the love of Clem DE y u do dis

Downloaded the 1.5 GB but when Direct X - 11 is turned on, the update gets stucks at failed.

The issue still remains dormant as it is for me as well. Going to take a nap now!. Good Night!.:sleep:

Until Then, Damn, he's good at dancing, dancing emote of this version would be nice, just a thought...

Edited by IIWingSaberII