The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I claim my syandana from the Game Awards

-Benji-

Question

7 hours ago, Yokiro_2.0 said:

I don't know what to do to get it, do we get it automaticlly or we need to do something on twitch...

I really don't know, please help

I am in the same boat. My account is linked and I've gotten other rewards just fine. The Sayadana didn't show up and I watch ALL of the awards upto and including the GOTY award. Loved the Tenno trailers by the way! Though I would have had the first one as the overall winner. It seemed to better embody the dark/light theme of the Warframe Tenno.

Hi, the Dev's are aware of the drop not hitting every Tenno who was watching.

They are currently looking in to this and will fix the issue ASAP. Please see Below:

Tenno! We’ve received a few reports of The Game Awards viewers not receiving the Twitch Drop. We’re actively looking into this, so please hang tight!

10 hours ago, krc473 said:

You have your Warframe and twitch accounts linked. Then watch for over 30 minutes and it arrives in a mail in Warframe.

I got mine, watched from the start to when Warframe’s award was on.

THIS sucks balls, I watched (or had the Twitch in tab) for at least 30 mins, but you know how Twitch stops sometimes? Damned happened I think maybe?

I do hope I get that cool looking syandana. Please DE mail me it! I'll wait!

Spoiler

Yes I'm sour as green apple to you people who already got it, it looked so cool, it's like showing a candy to a child and said "oh you almost did the thing, but not quite enough" then you proceed to lick it :'(

Edited by (PS4)Triaurum
I missunderstood something, edited to rewrite my reply

Hey 

1 hour ago, g0ngzilla said:

still nothing for me

Nothing for me too, stayed up late to start the stream, then because of work I had to sleep. Woke up and the stream was still going on. Then I headed to work.

Really exited after a long day and turned on Warframe immediately, my daily login turned up, then... Nothingness... My hopes and dreams,

Mah heart, mah soul :sadcry: I'll just pray I'll get it too.

Edited by (PS4)Triaurum
Gosh tired, can't even think straight to comment. Just sad feelings.

8:44pm on Dec 8th and still no drop. Yes, my accounts are linked and I watched the entire stream, not just turned it on and left. It's not really that big a deal since it's free and I would have watched the game awards anyway but....if you say you're going to do a thing then you should do it. Back to farming!!

Should work for console. I'm on Xbox. I didn't get it during the game awards but they've left the item available til tomorrow. So during the game awards I used the the app and nothing. DE said if u watch any twitch playing warframe for 30 min. U can still get it. I would suggest a partner. In their description on twitch it'll usually say "WF partner". So yesterday at work I tried it. I used a browser this time. I watched three different people for 30 minutes. I get home, check and I have 3 syandanas. And yes I'm on Xbox one. So make sure it's a browser and a wf partner and it should work. Good luck tenno.