Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Game Awards Syandana not Dropping

FoolishSparky

1 minute ago, (PS4)Stitepo said:

Still waiting for mine too, had to check if the accounts were linked. Does it have to be twitch prime to get the award?

as far as I know you don't need to be twitch prime, just need to link to your twitch account

For those of you who have been trying to get this and you've been watching only on your PC, try watching twitch on your phone. I watched the awards, didn't get it...I watched about 4 hours of twitch streamers on my PC...didn't get it....watched the same guy I was watching on my PC on my phone and got it in the first 30 mins.

Hopefully that solves the issue for some of you!!

3 hours ago, Xathris said:

For those of you who have been trying to get this and you've been watching only on your PC, try watching twitch on your phone. I watched the awards, didn't get it...I watched about 4 hours of twitch streamers on my PC...didn't get it....watched the same guy I was watching on my PC on my phone and got it in the first 30 mins.

Hopefully that solves the issue for some of you!!

I turned on warframe this morning and I didn't have the syandana, then I tried this and I received it, thank you for figuring it out

I watched TGA, got mine after about an hour in (which was perfect because i closed stream due to salt). Some people in my Discord reported not getting theirs, so they watched another WF stream as recommended by DE, then they got twice the syandana. Not sure if mobile doesn't work with it (it should) but maybe try watching on a desktop instead?