Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe "what If" World

GIMO

Virtual reality has now been invented and patented, and the very first game to be converted to VR is Warframe.  You enter the game with a choice of any Warframe instead of the current three starters, and a choice of any three weapons (one primary, one secondary, one melee).  You DONT, have a limited amount of energy, and you are NOT limited to the four abilities the Warframe currently has, you have complete creative control over that frame's theme/powers/elements/etc.  What Warframe and weapons would you choose?  How would you use your creative freedom?

Example:

Volt

Hek, Vasto, Ether Sword

Create floating Ball Lighting that would shock nearby enemies and chain the lightning as it floated forward.

While using Speed, exert and excess of electricity from my body and shock enemies as i run by.

Shock my gun as i fire it to line the bullets/pellets with electricty.

Create a bubble version of Volt's Shield to encase enemies in an electric trap.

Your ideas?

Edit: You're not limited to four abilities in any sense. You're Warframe is your domain... have whatever abilities you want as long as it's related to your theme.  I have four listed only because I could only think of four.

Edited by GIMO

hmmm I would pick a male nova

ogris, despair, kestrel

keep null star it is sweet

antimatter drop gets a bullet attractor

worm hole teleports people and anything that is shot into it

M prime is fine

that would be my dream of everything exploding

Cool, but remember; you're not limited to your warframs four abilities.  You have FULL creative freedom over its theme as if you actually have full control overit :P

Inb4 DE says they won't make counter gendered warframes.

Enjoy your boobs.

creative freedom 

Cool, but remember; you're not limited to your warframs four abilities.  You have FULL creative freedom over its theme as if you actually have full control overit :P

I like her abilities but she just needs to be even more OP

Boar. (Hell, I love that Thing)
Dual Vipers
Dual Zoren

Female Ash. Why female? Because.
Alternate helmet: Locust

Abilities:

1st Ability - 25 energy - Grants a heavy speed boost and covers me in a shadow. Adds a chance to dodge projectiles.

2nd Ability - 50 energy - Enhances the gun I'm currently holding with shadow.
                                       Every bullet / pellet will penetrate up to 4 enemies. The corpses of penetrated enemies will disappear.

Also enhances the melee weapon with shadow, incresing the attackspeed and reach.

3rd Ability - 25 energy - Teleports behind an enemy and performs a stealth attack immediately.

4th Ability - 100 energy - Possesses the enemy you aim at, completely controlling it.
                                        Using the abity again violently rips the enemy apart causing a dark explosion heavily damaging                                                                   enemies in a large radius.
                                        If used on a boss - stuns the boss for 5 seconds and damaging him for a large amount.

Edited by Chris9428

Nova only cause of wormhole. (2nd would definitely be Nyx, cause shes my favourite frame <3)

If I could have 1 supernatural power. It would be teleporting, and nova has the closest thing to a real teleport atm, and no Ash's and Loki's dont count cause their only to teleport with the use of another "thing"

Paris because bows are badass

Kunai because kunai's are Op and badass

Hate because Scythes are badass.

Edited by Deaths.Reap3r

Oh lordy...what to use...

FRAME: Ash w/Locust Helm

Weapon 1: Snipetron Vandal
Weapon 2: Vasto (God that thing is classy)
Melee: Orthos

Ability 1: Shuriken (Because spam 1 to win, kids!)
Ability 2: 'Cals Slash Dash
Ability 3: Stealth Teleportation (Teleport to someone, and cloak as it happens)
Ability 4: Throw a ton of Grenades that home in on enemies

Why? Because screw the Grineer, THAT'S why.

vauban

1rst: mini sentry

2nd: dispenser (heals and resuplys ammo)

3rd: something just like tesla omg bastille

4rth: minisentrys everywhere

( I love engy :D )

Edited by truci4

vauban

1rst: mini sentry

2nd: dispenser (heals and resuplys ammo)

3rd: something just like tesla omg bastille

4rth: minisentrys everywhere

( I love engy :D )

*Enter Infested Defense*

You're gonna need a lot more gun.