Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Globe ability question

Irbis74

Frost globe ability in question, to be exact dose it still combine force/strength of casted few globes in same spot  ? I asking do to fact i see many guides on youtube mention it , i have been away from WF for about 18 months or so and i try to build Frost Pr and it seems i cant make this particular part of hes abilities to work ( i mean if i cast 3 globes in same spot strength of it same as i would cast one globe) , dose it been removed from game or i missing something ?

Thank you all in advance for answer .

1 минуту назад, (Xbox One)Voidslayer1268 сказал:

I don't recall it being changed, is your power strength the same as your old build?

Even more do fact i obtain new mods and find new builds, my question is if for exmple my globe 15k at first cst isnt it should be  say 45k after 3 casts in same spot ?

1 минуту назад, Cmdr-A сказал:

If you recast Snow Globe in the same globe you're in it keeps adding to the health of that globe, up to 1 million health points total

Ok then next question how do i check it ? Thru simple esc>abilities ? if so it keep showing me power of same 15k as first globe .

Just now, Irbis74 said:

Ok then next question how do i check it ? Thru simple esc>abilities ? if so it keep showing me power of same 15k as first globe .

Whatever your globes health is in the stats page under abilities yes. Whatever is there on the stats will be the health added on next cast on your same globe. Basically its like typing 1 + 1 into a calculator and pressing enter for repeat. If your globe lost a few %'age points, it'll take what health it was at that time and then combine it with say your 15k health globe. So it'll be 15k+ whatever it was before. Say 13k. A 28k health globe. Another recast will add another 15k health onto it making it even further durable. Rinse repeat.

1 минуту назад, Cmdr-A сказал:

Whatever your globes health is in the stats page under abilities yes. Whatever is there on the stats will be the health added on next cast on your same globe. Basically its like typing 1 + 1 into a calculator and pressing enter for repeat. If your globe lost a few %'age points, it'll take what health it was at that time and then combine it with say your 15k health globe. So it'll be 15k+ whatever it was before. Say 13k. A 28k health globe. Another recast will add another 15k health onto it making it even further durable. Rinse repeat.

I do apologies for me been might be to nubish or annoying but i did what you say , cast globe then recast +1+1+1 and so....and few seconds later open ESC>ABILITIES and it show me same strength as it was first cast

1 minute ago, Irbis74 said:

I do apologies for me been might be to nubish or annoying but i did what you say , cast globe then recast +1+1+1 and so....and few seconds later open ESC>ABILITIES and it show me same strength as it was first cast

Oh, i misunderstood. Sorry about that. The esc abilities won't show you that at all. Thats all mental tracking. Basically if you know what your globes health is with your build. You should know what its health should be most of the time. Like my build takes me like 50 - 60 recasts to equal out to 1 million hp.

Только что, Cmdr-A сказал:

Oh, i misunderstood. Sorry about that. The esc abilities won't show you that at all. Thats all mental tracking. Basically if you know what your globes health is with your build. You should know what its health should be most of the time. Like my build takes me like 50 - 60 recasts to equal out to 1 million hp.

ahhh i see, i was confused do to fact some youtubers show in there guides as thru ESC they showing increased globe power after few casts.

Now i all understand. THank you very much.