Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Give Back An Old Drop Rate

MECT_HET

Well, here's the title. Not that I wish to complain. Actually you're made a silent nerf or two without even declaration in your hotfixes: decreased amout of recources picked up from the loot and decreased all crates/lockers drop rate.

That was okay to decreasing amount. Yes, I was feeling like I have to earn my plastids or control module. But why the heck have you cut the crates??? 

All the old farm places are dead. Needing 250 plastids for the fieldron crafting means at least 5 runs on the same map. Needind 5000 of ferrit... ah, just go and ttry to farm it.

So. DE, either put the drop rates back again it or explain yourself. There is nothing great in silent nerfs.

Edited by MECT0HET

i'm ok with a silent changes that will not effect our game experience/ game mechanism 

but those changes like loot tables / drop rates (and changes to frames/weapons/enemies etc) are effecting those greatly >_< we should be at least noted / pointed that it was changed/fixed...

i'm ok with a silent changes that will not effect our game experience/ game mechanism 

but those changes like loot tables / drop rates (and changes to frames/weapons/enemies etc) are effecting those greatly >_< we should be at least noted / pointed that it was changed/fixed...

Yeah, that was exactly my point. No notices, no explains. Just - bum! - and you've no any ability to farm your craft source. I think this is pretty MAJOR change (not fix) should be listed in somewhere.

They want you to buy the resources you need from the store with plat.

Hence the lowered drop rates.

I won't buy eny resources with the plat. Yes, I actually did one time, but that was time I was really hurry and should be left the game. But after that kind of "joke". No. I'd rather ragequit to the other games.

Yea i really dont like this.. and im going to wait a little to see what they are going to do.. i tried farming for plastids.. no dice.. i got 22 after 3 runs and thats when i said F*** it.

Frankly, I'm pretty surprised no one has created feedback like this because I'm suffering already two days with the cutted drop. Still no word from DE.

Eris drops a good amount of Plastids for me.

Average 80 to 100 per run.

Maybe you should play on much higher level areas ? :S

For example I get so much frakking Rubedo on Pluto that I dunno what to do with them now.

Correct me if I'm wrong but changing planet won't alter the amount of recource you've gained on pickup. Actually I've tried every single planet where I could obtain needed resources, so it's everywhere 10-25 per drop and no drop from the crates at all. No matter - Ceres, Pluto or Saturn.

BTW, same here for the control module. Tried both from Neptune and Europe. No luck.  What possible "even higher level areas" should I play to get this kind of loot?

Edited by MECT0HET

For example I get so much frakking Rubedo on Pluto that I dunno what to do with them now.

i have done uranus due to no naons and i have done eris.. now u can legit tell me that each run u get 80-100.. okay really.. i dont even have to tell u how much bs that is.. dont tell me otherwise either because no point of lying more.. the drop rate of plastids is just terrible. i would love to do some runs with u if u are getting 80-100 a run.. however like i said b4 its fake so yeah... on a related note.. most people on the forums like to bs.. now case and point "i did 100 runs of ______ and no systems" says everyone ever! that is also bs.. no matter the rate of drops and no matter how mad the rng gods are.. the chances are so low that not everyone can have this luck.. maybe 1 out of 100,000 lol.. either way just stop! THANKS

Edited by DeathByTeaCup

i have done uranus due to no naons and i have done eris.. now u can legit tell me that each run u get 80-100.. okay really.. i dont even have to tell u how much bs that is.. dont tell me otherwise either because no point of lying more.. the drop rate of plastids is just terrible. i would love to do some runs with u if u are getting 80-100 a run.. however like i said b4 its fake so yeah... on a related note.. most people on the forums like to bs.. now case and point "i did 100 runs of ______ and no systems" says everyone ever! that is also bs.. no matter the rate of drops and no matter how mad the rng gods are.. the chances are so low that not everyone can have this luck.. maybe 1 out of 100,000 lol.. either way just stop! THANKS

I don't complain about systems. If I know, I will obtain it, I will go there. Well, it took me about 2 weeks to get Trinity's helmet to craft her, but I got it.

But these resources.... I can't spent much time ingame becase of RL, 4-5 hours per day, and the last 2 days all I'm doing is farming these dam plastids! 10 games for starting crafting 1 fieldron! You said it's BS? Yes, this it's completely BS, a senseless and merciless one. 

This is not fun. This is not quite interesting. If all what DE wants is losing their playerbase - they could continue that way.

You sure about the Plastid drops? I got NOTHING on Eris and Pluto and I tried it with Master thief and opening all the things. Did 4 solo runs on Pluto, 2 on Eris - not much of a decent sample but Uranus netted me way more Plastids (100-200 checked with team and soloing).

True it could be luck.

RNG is indeed smiling upon me recently.

My last 50 lech kril runs last week netted 0 frost parts.

This week I did a mere 10 and I got all of it.

And Vauban is finally completed as well, so to speak.

Edited by fatpig84