Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding Orokin Civilization, Focus Tree Names

(PSN)Terraijin_Liljoe

My idea was for a Story Chapter or something about the Orokin Civilization for a What-If scenario and plus knowing if the Tenno didn't know about their void powers that they earned and all if it was worth to have it. My plan of this kind to know; if they were teachers, mentors hence from the Focus Tree of Zenurik, Vazarin, Naramon, Madurai, and Unairu. If possible I wanted to simply add something to a story regarding of the schools they have been taught and yet if possible to have challenges not like the Lua moon challenges yet to say like the ghost of the teachers/mentors of the schools telling you that you should complete somewhat of a challenge to receive some special reward as a weapon set and if slightly possible a Orokin made-type Warframe not because of the prime versions being gold IMO. So let's just say I know the Orokin was hated because they fear the Tenno yet as well the void powers that they can't control but in the sense knowing the full nature of the Orokin not being afraid of the void since Margulis gave them that gift and simply wanting to know how civilization work by the Orokin and all. If I wanted to give a name of a weapon set and a Warframe as well it will be called "Urios* Weapon Set" and maybe "Hyperion".

Urios: A neighbor between dimensions of time and space, cosmos, and void.

Re: edit If people want a better cutscene to make the story amusing and somewhat emotional, I'll make a simple a short conclusive scene. Lotus didn't want to tell the Tenno how much pain they had to go thru and Margulis had to sacrifice herself knowing that she wanted her children to live and to keep on succeeding no matter how many battles they fought. *Flashback plays* I don't know if you guys like fillers so I wanted to put in it. 

Edited by (PS4)Spardadk34

Yeah, I want it simply somewhat how the player meaning us how we plan and play to add as well like the teachers preferential to gender and school-type alike because I wanted to add in game-script for this and hence the title "Ghosts of Your Past" or somewhat a rather a mystifying touch of a title of a story chapter name to understand after The Second Dream Quest. Just to put in simple terms, I would understand a little bit what Lotus said in the pre-end conversation but the player itself needed to know the truth about what happened and why Margulis choose to save them knowing it pains them why we live and fight to end tyranny. Orokin, on the other hand, was just shortly in-justice to Margulis of her actions why she chooses against their laws to save the children. Killing them in the matter won't solve it but at least to help master their void powers just to somewhat help and be good to the Orokin knowing if they were strict.