The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Antitoxin, Yay Or Nay?

SkacikPLz

250px-Antitoxin.png

When i first heard about this mod i was enthusiastic as hell, mainly being melee oriented ash player and xini farmer it was obvious that i ended up accidentally touching Toxic Ancients, and on higher levels, that hurts. A lot.

Now having the mod and looking at its stats, it seems totally unworthy of being equipped.

Maximum damage decrease of 18% at the cost of 9 mod point seems to be not worth both the points and a slot on my frame.

I haven't conducted any extensive research or anything, but from what i remember poison on high level Ancients can take more or less 100HP on contact.

Assuming it would be perfect 100 damage, 18% decrease gives me 82dmg, which makes the mod almost useless.

Am i the only one who feels disappointed with this mod?

TBH, on lower levels, you will easily kill Ancient before he gets to you, on higher level their toxin is potent enough to kill you on contact, you may survive extra few seconds with this mod, but if you let Ancient come that close, it means that he brought friends and you are lyind in knockdown..

Unless they buff them to at least 50% maxed , it's waste of space.

If you will be in even somewhat infrequent contact with toxics, and there is a Rejuvenation in the squad, there's no real reason to say that this mod is useless. Surely theres a mod that you have that you really don't NEED equipped that you can switch out to give yourself survivability.

Resistance mods are pretty sad, but with how sparse elemental damage is I have to wonder what their place in the game is exactly. Even if they actually resisted a good amount of damage it would only be for countering specific enemies, which still makes them fairly niche. Antitoxin is probably the best of them all, but with how many Warframe mods there are having niche choices feel pretty meh.