Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QOL - Menus

(PSN)drpunk-yo

Fast Travel - Any chance of having Konzu the first choice? I imagine all of us travel to him much more than anyone else. At least I do.

Konzu - Any chance of having bounties the first choice? As much as I like to look at my standing, I've go to Konzu to get a bounty 999 times out of 1000.

And could Konzu tell me where I'm at with my cap on Ostron standing for the day? I find myself having to travel to fisherperson or minerdude, select the option to trade for standing with them and there it tells me how much standing I've got left for the day. Maybe I'm missing something there?

Edited by (PS4)drpunk-yo

Fish chick is who I hit up first every time I get to Cetus to check out how much standing I need(and if I need it).  Konzu is the second.  Miner dude 3rd (for blueprints).   Zaw and Animal dude Im not even close to messing with yet. 

The only reason I use fast travel is because we are forced to walk so freaking slow inside Hubs wtf is up with that?  To reduce lag? Does it even help lol??  On PS4 player textures seam like the biggest issue as most people are grey blobs most of the time in hubs to me.    If we could walk/run at a normal speed I might actually walk around Cetus a little more.   Maybe not....  The town is awfully cramped and has really bad flow.

We do go to Konzu for the bounties though.  I wouldnt mind that being his first option.  I do check the standing after missions to see what my total is at.   With how crappy the bounty system is implemented I also check it to make sure I actually got standing from running a bounty.   But I've learned my lesson to only run those once per timer.   The Bounties need a whole lot of love though.   Completed bounties should be taken off the list until timers are reset so you cant run them multiple times and not know your not getting points for the other times.   It would also be hella awesome if we got notifications when bounty timers reset!!  The way alerts show up in-game is how cetus bounty resets should be handled.   I imagine most people only do one set of bountiers per DAY and then have an awesome fishing session sometime during that to farm up the rest of the standing.   Im cool with that.   But I would also like to run the bounties a few more times because they do have loot and XP attached to them.