Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this Nova joke?

R3b3ll10n90s

Question

A moment ago I bring my Nova into Hydron and meeting another Nova there and there is Frost Prime as well. Instead of deploying Molecular Prime the majority of Nova I've met always do in defense mode I prefer Antimatter Drop or what I personally called 'Nuke' with build toward it.

Here is the story. Sometime I launch my nuke I can't hit it at all and it explodes doing minimum damage, sometime it just disappeared and no explosion at all, and sometime it come out of my hand and goes wild as if it was guided by another Nova. I'm completely clueless what happened, I neither find anything about it in the Wiki.

4 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, R3b3ll10n90s said:

This is the first time I experience it. And there is no sign of lag spike because there is no delay when I activate Operator mode, the guy just come out instantly and doing Zenurik Void Dash normally without delay.

It must be a hosting issue, as the issue you describe points towards it.

Does this happen in multiplayer only ? or also in solo?. I suspect it is because of latency issues between you and the host. As i haven't experienced any of what you describe, despite playing Nova most of the time (only the drop going somewhere else because of the camera angle).