Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incorrect Reward

(PSN)Gangstar0070

Well, like the title says it. Done a few rounds of Defense (Lith Fissures Meso Relic), someone desides to leave the game and froze the entire mission and also the reward I picked went back to the reward I achieved with my own relic. So deside to write the problem (frustrated at the time) to an DE active on a chat saying he’s an bot. Ignored me once while I tried to explain that I just want to make something clear. Then writing “Beep Boop, I’m a bot” the moment I complained about the mission froze/rewards missplaced. So I went furious and write him “I know you can read it” with curses. I lost some progress that I can’t reverse and ended up being banned from chat aswell. Not very communicative FEEDBACK I recieved at the end. First lost Reward then lost the ability to chat. Progress + Communication.

P.S. (Happend more then once, The Reward Missplacements).

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Gangstar0070 said:

Well, like the title says it. Done a few rounds of Defense (Lith Fissures Meso Relic), someone desides to leave the game and froze the entire mission and also the reward I picked went back to the reward I achieved with my own relic. So deside to write the problem (frustrated at the time) to an DE active on a chat saying he’s an bot. Ignored me once while I tried to explain that I just want to make something clear. Then writing “Beep Boop, I’m a bot” the moment I complained about the mission froze/rewards missplaced. So I went furious and write him “I know you can read it” with curses. I lost some progress that I can’t reverse and ended up being banned from chat aswell. Not very communicative FEEDBACK I recieved at the end. First lost Reward then lost the ability to chat. Progress + Communication.

P.S. (Happend more then once, The Reward Missplacements).

And... The Ability to even properly trade stuff.

You tried reporting the problem to a chat bot and swore at it when it wouldn't help? Sorry, but that ban was justified. The support bots just repond in pre-programmed ways to certain phrases and would not be able to help you at all. It should be a short ban (well I can't be sure having never swore at a bot) that will be lifted automatically.

To properly report this issue you would need screenshots of the rewards, the date and time you ran the mission and which node it was in a ticket.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

If it was justified, why does it keep remaining at this point where I can’t reverse my progres

4 minutes ago, Shalath said:

You tried reporting the problem to a chat bot and swore at it when it wouldn't help? Sorry, but that ban was justified. The support bots just repond in pre-programmed ways to certain phrases and would not be able to help you at all. It should be a short ban (well I can't be sure having never swore at a bot) that will be lifted automatically.

To properly report this issue you would need screenshots of the rewards, the date and time you ran the mission and which node it was in a ticket.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

If that’s justified, will you explain what justice means in the sense of someone who was happily playing along with others. Ended up frozen in an game by someone who desided to leave and then once in this game by frustration sworing being unable to progess further? Cause if it’s justice, then it’s egoistic and not very instructfull of this game to let those re-programmed figures deside of what an player has gone through and terminate the ability to even progress further. And by justice... respect aswell. That I learned the hard way by this. But not very pleased to read justice being put this way. Cause justice is put in an situation by emotion and progress of someone giving his all and not put in an crime is utterly disrespecting.

P.S. I will gladly make an screenshot the next time it accures, cause like this. My progress is not reversable.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Gangstar0070 said:

If it was justified, why does it keep remaining at this point where I can’t reverse my progres

If that’s justified, will you explain what justice means in the sense of someone who was happily playing along with others. Ended up frozen in an game by someone who desided to leave and then once in this game by frustration sworing being unable to progess further? Cause if it’s justice, then it’s egoistic and not very instructfull of this game to let those re-programmed figures deside of what an player has gone through and terminate the ability to even progress further. And by justice... respect aswell. That I learned the hard way by this. But not very pleased to read justice being put this way. Cause justice is put in an situation by emotion and progress of someone giving his all and not put in an crime is utterly disrespecting.

P.S. I will gladly make an screenshot the next time it accures, cause like this. My progress is not reversable.

The bot didn't prevent you playing, it just prevented you swearing any further. Whilst WF isn't an ESRB related game they still don't like people swearing even if they are frustrated by a bug. If you hadn'ty broken that rule you wouldn't have been banned from the chat. I've seen games auto-ban from the game entirely for swearing so a chat ban is actually treating it lightly.

3 hours ago, Shalath said:

The bot didn't prevent you playing, it just prevented you swearing any further. Whilst WF isn't an ESRB related game they still don't like people swearing even if they are frustrated by a bug. If you hadn'ty broken that rule you wouldn't have been banned from the chat. I've seen games auto-ban from the game entirely for swearing so a chat ban is actually treating it lightly.

Lightly by unabling to trade, or even hint to someone that exact item. It’s like trying to commune without mouth to someone who tries to buy stuff, oww sure we are at school to take on rules the teacher thought us and an mistake made us being talk-banned for 2 days+. Does it have to be justified by swearing to an bot by sheer frustation... that I can’t progress (Buy and Sell stuff?) Cause if it’s so. This game is the first to even bother people’s behaviours like it would matter at the end of the ban that they did broke an rule. Continue like never even happend. Ofcourse penalties exist, but is it an felony/crime to even ask for an explaination why the bots or whoever is behind it has the time to be there as an bother while Internet exists for answers about this game but has the guts (proper one) to dissable the 1 thing that can sell or buy the items and being visable for people who’ll try to ask “I’d like this or that” but can’t read. -1 point for that idea on this game. Cause everyone might have times to be frustrated by something unexplainable on screenshot or paper that something accured. If this is Warframe, I don’t want to know what the future might have stored for it, cause it reminds me of Destiny being very enjoyable at the beginning. But then Destiny 2 appeared.

Btw, The other games you would’ve mentioned, are they even around yet to maintain the whole “behaviour” crisis that can’t be controlled? Cause it sounds to me that this game has no difference with them at all, people aren’t robots to switch over to enjoy mode or serious mode. People have their times to be stressed that he or she lost some precious time and progress and being handled by an programmed figure to being handicaped by 1 of the points of this game that has to offer the player to continue his or her goal to achieve something for his/her-self or the player it trades with.

P.S. At least, thank you for explaining.

Edited by (PS4)Gangstar0070