Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Obstacle Course times keep resetting?

(XBOX)Trippul G

Not sure if this is an Xbox thing, or if this is "just the way it is", but is there a good reason for why my clan's times that we've set for the obstacle course keep getting reset, seemingly every week or so? It's really frustrating to go in and want to compare times, only to look at a blank scoreboard. 

Equally frustrating is the fact that the global leaderboard is constantly filled with bogus times of 3 and 4 seconds.

Ok, but why? That's just frustrating to set a time, then come back a few days later to see if anyone has beaten it, and the entire scoreboard is blank. Like so many other things in this game that are poorly explained or completely left unsaid, there's no indication anywhere that times will be wiped after a set amount of time. 

At least give us a separate "weekly" and "all-time" scoreboard (and clearly label them as such) so we can easily compare. 

The bogus 3 second times on the global leaderboard is a whole other issue, but I could live with that if they'd stop wiping my local times.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2017 at 10:40 AM, (Xbox One)Trippul G said:

Ok, but why? That's just frustrating to set a time, then come back a few days later to see if anyone has beaten it, and the entire scoreboard is blank. Like so many other things in this game that are poorly explained or completely left unsaid, there's no indication anywhere that times will be wiped after a set amount of time. 

At least give us a separate "weekly" and "all-time" scoreboard (and clearly label them as such) so we can easily compare. 

The bogus 3 second times on the global leaderboard is a whole other issue, but I could live with that if they'd stop wiping my local times.

You can see your personal best run or anyone elses for that matter at the very very very very bottom of your stats screen on your in game profile page.

Right, but doesn't this seem just a bit counterintuitive? 

Why reset the scoreboard and then make people go to some other, non-obvious place to get the same information which was previously easily obtained by looking exactly where one would expect it to be in the first place (on a scoreboard)? It makes absolutely no sense.

*edit* In addition, looking at times through individuals' profile pages offers no context in relation to other members of your clan. So if you want to compare multiple people's times, you either need a pad and pen, or a good memory. A problem which would be easily rectified by leaving the scores where they belong...all together, on a scoreboard. 

Edited by (XB1)Trippul G
Additional thoughts