Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Bounties are broken unable to finish

(PSN)Semyazza1985

After last update. Many bouties are failed because:

1. Capture target / find cashes stage are over Vay Hek caves (2 location are displayed as good but both are broken - no target or caches)

2. Assassination stage- no boss spawned or Dargyn target only pass the area and dissapear.

Please do something.

Edited by (PS4)Semyazza1985

13 hours ago, (PS4)Semyazza1985 said:

After last update. Many bouties are failed because:

1. Capture target / find cashes stage are over Vay Hek caves (2 location are displayed as good but both are broken - no target or caches)

2. Assassination stage- no boss spawned or Dargyn target only pass the area and dissapear.

Please do something.

Can you be a bit more specific and detailed?  I've not had any issues with these, so I can't decipher what the issues you're having are.  And, if I can't decipher them, I'm assuming anyone from DE would also have trouble.

For the capture, yes, when there is a cave in the active area, it's possible for the capture target to spawn in the cave.  You have to search the area to find the target.  Same with the cahces.

For assassination, you have to kill 15 enemies before the assassination target will spawn.

"For the capture, yes, when there is a cave in the active area, it's possible for the capture target to spawn in the cave.  You have to search the area to find the target.  Same with the cahces."

There are 2 location at one time in cave and on open field over that cave. None are correct. No capture target or cashes are spawn in both location. 

"For assassination, you have to kill 15 enemies before the assassination target will spawn" 

Just like here:

plus as I said:

If Dargyn is assassination target  he only pass the area kill area and dissapear/run very fast.

Just had an issue with the grineer ghouls mission too... Got to the last part of the quest, where I was tasked with defeating three waves of 30 ghouls in like five minutes, counting the time it takes to move from a spawn to another.

The first two waves worked fine, killed my first 30 ghouls , moved to other spot, killed another 30, then time was running short (about one minute thirty left).

So we get to the last spot and none of our kills would register. We pound like 40 ghouls only to fail mission with 0/30 ghouls killed in the last part.

TLDR VERSION : Grineer Ghoul extermination can be borked and spawn ghouls that do not register as killed when killed, in effect breaking final part of the quest.