Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After 8 months I redownloaded to play, now I cant play.

Warpworld

So 8 months or so ago I stopped playing because when I tried to update it would go to bytes/second and I could not find a fix, so 3 days ago I tried uninstalling then re-download threw steam,

(17.5 Gigs over 5 hours or so) and to my surprise I was able to just start up and play made my day, now with a 500+ mb patch trying to download in bytes I tried the same trick again.

It did not work(17.5 Gigs 6 hours threw steam), I start up and it still needs to download a 500+ mb patch, so I'm here to see what can be done to help me play the game,

My main questions : Why did re-installing work in the first place, Why did it not work with the 500+ mb patch, Is there a way for just steam to deal with downloading(I have lost all faith in the

Warframe loader at this point), as for other details it seems the Warframe loader brakes "dllhost.exe", when i try to update threw Warframe dllhost.exe starts and closes every second it seems,

So basically I need help downloading the game/maybe figure out whats wrong on my end, To DE great game but I really dont like the loader at all.

Note:I have slow internet at about 100mb/s and over the last 3 days the small 10 to 20 mb patchs download at 5mb/s so I'm trying to understands what the difference is.