Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issues With New Quest (Spoilers, duh).

KX297

So, for me, when I do the new quest I get 'Network Not Responding' messages the entire time when walking through Lua and when watching Ballis speak to Margulis. Upon picking up the Lotus's helmet thing, the game doesn't go back to a loading screen, but instead goes to a black screen with more 'Network Not Responding' messages. After some time, it will go to the loading screen shown when the game boots up (with Gara on the plains), then take me back to the login screen. I will be logged out, and attempting to log in is met with more 'Network Not Responding' issues and I am 100% unable to log in. The game also cannot be closed, and I am forced to end task through task manager. From here (and this is the crazy part), Windows stops responding, and I have to go through a full hard shutdown. 

Has anybody else had this problem? I have tried the quest two times, and have met the same irritating hard shutdown issue both times. Nothing else seems to trigger this. Warframe seems to still work fine aside from this one quest, and all of my other programs function fine (as far as I can tell). 

If anybody has had this problem, have there been any solutions? Should I contact support? I wasn't really sure where to go with this... issue. It's not only game breaking, but computer breaking :D