The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Question: Is There Enough Room For A Reactor Like This?

Casardis

Question

mzdQLTN.jpg

If I decide to make a T-connector this way, will I have enough room to place a reactor at the upper corridor?

EDIT: It's a Great Hall in the upper area, not a Clan Hall.

The reason I'm thinking of building this way is because we don't have long hallways yet (why don't we have them yet?!).

Edited by Casardis

8 answers to this question

Thanks for the feedback. I know that with a bigger hall, it won't work due to each sides being very large, but I thought it would with the Great Hall (that's the Great Hall by the way).

I'm sad now. Are you certain that it doesn't work with the Great Hall? I wouldn't want to waste a forma for this.

Edited by Casardis

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but when you destroy a room doesn't all the materials just go back into the vault so you don't really lose any material just time? If so then why not just try it

It wasn't like this before, so if this has been changed since one of the Update 9 hotfixes, I wasn't aware of. I'd like to know that as well!

EDIT: Seems it is indeed like this, as it's written in the message for room destruction. Nice!

Edited by Casardis

A little report on the issue.

It's as Llokii said, you CANNOT build a reactor there if it's beside a Great Hall. The only things you can build are a small hallway (which will lead to a dead end anyway) and an elevator.

Please, we need long hallways...