Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waypoints on spy missions: confusing

Spookmineer

I've done a fair few spy missions, but since the update, A, B and C are all over the place.

Vault A... Ok, that way. Nope, that's not it, backtrack, oh it's up. Go back again and look for an up. Still not finding it, look at large map... oh it's THAT way?!?

Ok, enough of that. It's puzzling, it used to be good but now it's not :(

Zp82j2t.jpg

Edited by Spookmineer

I actually think they shouldn't have waypoints, I feel they should have you search for the rooms on your own, like the grineer cache, syndicate marks, the orokin derelict vault and the orokin challenge rooms.

Not in the way the current map is generated, there would need to be environmental clues and other methods to determine the layout of the map and determine the best location to search, but having some kinda search requirement would prepare players for the future search requirements in the later portion of the game.

Just my 2 cents, but honestly once you figure out the basic layout of most maptiles it's not hard to figure our where the waypoints lead to.

Now you are proposing to change the gameplay of this mission, while this is just a bug. Spy missions have been like this forever, but now the waypoints are wonky.

I've been levelling the majority of my weapons through spy missions, it's not a matter of figuring out how to play this... It's a bug.

qLzAUMV.jpg

2 hours ago, Spookmineer said:

Vault A... Ok, that way. Nope, that's not it, backtrack, oh it's up. Go back again and look for an up. Still not finding it, look at large map... oh it's THAT way?!?

I have not really noticed this. As far as I can tell it is the same as it was before.

What node are you playing?

I did find some were 1000 m+ from each other, aside from that though it all seems okay.

Ok, once in a while things will get messed up, but I've had this same weird bug pop up multiple times when levelling Corinth, Quartakk and Stubba (Gunsen not researched yet).

This seems like more than just the occasional 1-mission wierd thing, will keep an eye on it :)