Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Streamlining The "mods" System.

Brynslustafir

I really like the current mods sytem for Weapons and Warframes because it gives you lots of options for how you want your gear to perform, but I was thinking about a way that we may be able to elliminate some of the tedium of switching all of the mods on one rifle to another rifle, or from one Warframe to another. 

The idea I had was for a mods system where once you find a mod, it can be applied to any number of compatible weapons at once. Just put in some kind of blocker that stops people from using this to duplicate their mods and then sell them. 

Another idea I had was for a "Remember this loadout" button that would store a digital memory of your current loadout with the current mods so that it can be instantly loaded up at any time as long as you aren't on a mission by clicking on the "Load stored loadout" button. For example, lets say I've been using my Ash, Dread, Hikou, and Fang loadout but a friend invites me to his Xini run and I need to quickly switch to my Frost Prime, Ogris, Acrid, and Reaper Prime loadout. A system that allows us to save our loadouts would be very useful. 

Loadouts is being worked on currently. as for the other thing, I am not to sure. I think it would make the game way to easy.

It wouldn't make the game any easier. It would just give us a better way to transfer mods from on gun to another. The difficulty is in the missions, not mod application.