Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Drop Rate

Shockwave44

Or keep going, because the drop rates are low for all blueprints from bosses. I ran him for fun when they changed him up and got zero drops, but I didn't exactly bother running him more than a handful of times.

After 10 times and no drops, its a little ridiculous. No wonder most of my friends never want to play this game. The constant grind with no reward.

After 10 times and no drops, its a little ridiculous. No wonder most of my friends never want to play this game. The constant grind with no reward.

I agree but 10 times? Please child, i've done him for a months and I haven't gotten a systems BP almost everyday i've farmed him and get nothing but helmet or chassis, i'm starting to sell them for extra credits.

Hahahahaha you must be new here. xD 14 hours straight it took me to get Saryn, grind away and you will get it.

Eventually

I agree but 10 times? Please child, i've done him for a months and I haven't gotten a systems BP almost everyday i've farmed him and get nothing but helmet or chassis, i'm starting to sell them for extra credits.

You're saying he dropped helmet or chassis. I'm saying he hasn't dropped a single thing all day. Not one pink ball. Nothing.

At this point, it's not grinding anymore, it's just a waste of time.

Edited by Shockwave44

:1 I helped my friend get frost, after they changed him too. It took us no more than about 5 hours (over the course of a couple days) to find all of the pieces~

Yeah but he dropped stuff for you. I'm getting ZERO drops as of today.

Edited by Shockwave44

It's just bad luck... stop being such a crybaby..... if you don't want to play anymore, find yourself another game.... if you'd rather have it the easy way, buy it.

Stop complaining about every little thing..... sometimes you'll get every bp in 5 runs.... sometimes you won't see a single bp in more runs..... it is what it is.

It's just bad luck... stop being such a crybaby..... if you don't want to play anymore, find yourself another game.... if you'd rather have it the easy way, buy it.

Stop complaining about every little thing..... sometimes you'll get every bp in 5 runs.... sometimes you won't see a single bp in more runs..... it is what it is.

Well I may have gotten zero drops today but I found one A******.

I'm bringing up what may be a bug in the game so if you have nothing important to say, you can keep it to yourself, got it?

Well I may have gotten zero drops today but I found one A******.

I'm bringing up what may be a bug in the game so if you have nothing important to say, you can keep it to yourself, got it?

You got nothing important to say and yet you posted a nice amount of useless posts, so.... yeah.... :3

If you wanna post a bug, make a thread in the bug section.

Feel free to delete your useless rant thread

Have a nice day

Hate to break this to you, but getting absolutely no BPs in 10 runs (or more) is not really all that uncommon or unheard of.  It certainly isn't a bug.  RNG just sucks that bad sometimes.  Either keep with it or maybe take a break and look for something else for awhile.