Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Platinum As Reward For Doing Something...

Betoeper

It would be really nice if you would get free platinum, because I wanna make it a challenge and dont want to buy platinum because then i got all the weapons etc instant. I only need platinum for upgrades and weapon, warframe slots but i cant get them for free.

It would be really nice if you would get free platinum with let a friend play warframe and after like 20 hours of playtime or level 2 initiate you will receive 50 platinum. Or you need to do surveys and get like just a few platinum for each survey.

And one more thing. It would also be nice if you could get fushion cores or resources (orokin cells, neurodes etc.) with credits. I bought lately every blueprint that there is with a 100 hour playtime and i now have 500k money and I think we Tower missions it will keep going up and up and up... So if you have like 10k for common 3 fushion core.... 100k for uncommon 5 fushion core.... make it expensive idk but please make it happen...

Please argue and give lots of comments I want to talk about it :O

Oh and.. free platinum by doing random stuff isn't a good idea.

I don't want to have this here.

Not just something random.... Like I said getting someone to play and get like 10 hour of playtime or more... or trade 1 million credits for 50 till 100 platinum or get a gfit... Get a loot wheel like login reward if you give 10 platinum or 100k credits idk....

Think about something not just random things....

Of course I understand but I am a type of gamer that is bored quickly in games. So I dont know now when I will quite this game of boredom... So I dont want to spend money when I dont play it a week later...

Although it is the longest game I played in a row :)

So good work warframe!

And the annoying thing is I want to spend just a little bit money... All my friends get coupons for discounts and I dont :(

Even not after months...

Edited by Betoeper

i agreee  withthe  OP some of us dont ike havign to pay money for things in a game marketed as free to play i undersstand they need to make money but unless u buy platinum u arelimited to the number of warframes and weapons u can have DE already said there will never be a like credit to platinum transfr system but i think giving like 50-100 platinum every mastery level or adding really hard "platinum alerts" would help the people that cant pay but wanna have more slots etc and it owuldnt cause DE to lose money. Also the idea of having resources/ fusions being able to buy with credits  as well as platinum is a great idea. so many players complain because theres really no point of credits anymore once you get past a certain point.

The idea of free platinum is good... just make it hard!

I want to spend money if I get a discount but I exactly only need slots for weapons and warframes to make it still a challenge.

If I got everything with platinum than its boring... I just want slots :P

Warframe makers?

I would like if their would come any system for free platinum...

Like 10 friends of me play the game and got all above 50 hours of playtime and 2 of those friends spend 45 euros on the game...

Isnt that a little bit worth if I convince more people to play...

With a system that if the invited people with email to play with an amount of playtime you can receive platinum? (sorry bad english)

I do agree that the F2P players get way too low amount of platinum, they will never have more then 3 warframe slots unless they get their potatoes and weapons really fast, maybe someone will boost noobs(?). Some sort of recruit a friend thingy with "play X amount of hours with your friend" and get like 12 platinum reward for it would be great (only one reward per one friend). Of course we would have to think of a way to stop people grinding with 2 computers (most likely account deletion if caught).

I do agree that the F2P players get way too low amount of platinum, they will never have more then 3 warframe slots unless they get their potatoes and weapons really fast, maybe someone will boost noobs(?). Some sort of recruit a friend thingy with "play X amount of hours with your friend" and get like 12 platinum reward for it would be great (only one reward per one friend). Of course we would have to think of a way to stop people grinding with 2 computers (most likely account deletion if caught).

I should change the hours of playtime to inviting a player with your email than he needs to be like iniatie 2 or something,,,

I disagree on surveys. EA used a system like that and got so many people worse off than they started.

However some platinum for referrals would work. It wouldn't be a lot but hey its something!

Edited by Palkora