Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Not receiving code on my email to verify log in

BabyReyna

Hi, I have tried this for many minutes now and still do not recceive any verification code in my email. Tried to restart the game, but still not receiving anything.

I am not getting anything on junkmail either btw.

Please help fast. 

Edited by BabyReyna

I also have been having this issue for, 2 days now, I Keep Getting codes 10+ hours after i try to login and there obviously long expired.I think the only thing you could do instead of waiting for the problem to fix itself would be to contact support and ask them to disable the two-fator authentication. That being said im not 100% if they can even do that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

R.I.P my maiming strike

EDIT: got a response from support and it seems they can't do anything about it, not even disable the two-factor authentication. So looks like its just a waiting game at this point.

Edited by Gilley
Update

Seconding this. I put together a new computer and I can't even verify to get into my Warframe account. I asked for a verification code three days ago, and it only just now arrived this morning. Multiple other attempts I made seem to have a similar delay. This is getting old, fast.

the support still takes an eternity to solve or respond is more complicated so it seems no chance of removal of the authenticator, it seems to me that the problem in outlook affects only Usa and UK so the problem in question is not the email of who is not receiving and yes the email of the bot that is sending by the status is totally normal here in Brazil as informed by microsoft support we need a solution soon how much longer will I be forced to play other games because I can not play on my own warframe account that is frustrating

Same problem here! I am receiving the email very delayed in time thus I can't log in because the code is already expired! I am using Outlook as well... 

What about adding a mobile number to accounts where to send sms with codes instead?

HELP!

Edited by Protogeno

Anyone solved it?

On 28/12/2017 at 2:12 AM, XaPaRaaL said:

the support still takes an eternity to solve or respond is more complicated so it seems no chance of removal of the authenticator, it seems to me that the problem in outlook affects only Usa and UK so the problem in question is not the email of who is not receiving and yes the email of the bot that is sending by the status is totally normal here in Brazil as informed by microsoft support we need a solution soon how much longer will I be forced to play other games because I can not play on my own warframe account that is frustrating

pd:Nope it affects me aswell and i live in Spain

Edited by 3GPMN

I have not been playing for long time and I have a new pc but I can't log in from both pc and mobile app due the two factor authentication code emails.

Here are my suggestions in order to solve the problem:

1. Let us change the primary email address or add a secondary one where to send emails from the account settings page.
  2. Make optional to add a mobile number where to send sms.
  3. Add an authenticator to the Warframe mobile app.
  4. Register account activity and ips  within the web account page thus making easy to monitor and review.

I have submitted a ticket to both Warframe support and Outlook UK support and hopefully it will be sorted within the next days.

Thanks and Happy 2018.

Edited by Protogeno