Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Virulent Orbit (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

29 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She screams out in pain, the roar of her frame, screeches out loudly, she tries to contact her hive* "Hurry..."

The object pokes you again. It seems to be a gun barrel.

”Ma’am we don’t have enough crew to contain this thing and take the ship.” 

“Then leave the ship.”

”Ma’am, the board will.”

”I will deal with the board.” The second voice snaps. “Now put a containment field over that thing and get it on board the ship.”

You hear the roar of charges as your Hive runs across the hangar floor towards where you are. You can also hear the death screams as Arca Plasmors fire into the swarm.

12 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The object pokes you again. It seems to be a gun barrel.

”Ma’am we don’t have enough crew to contain this thing and take the ship.” 

“Then leave the ship.”

”Ma’am, the board will.”

”I will deal with the board.” The second voice snaps. “Now put a containment field over that thing and get it on board the ship.”

You hear the roar of charges as your Hive runs across the hangar floor towards where you are. You can also hear the death screams as Arca Plasmors fire into the swarm.

*She tries to move up her head, hearing the screams of her hive, then tries to speak out* "Let me...go!"

Edited by -Platinum-

On 12/29/2017 at 5:00 PM, -Platinum- said:

*She tries to move up her head, hearing the screams of her hive, then tries to speak out* "Let me...go!"

The tendril of your Golem sweeps in, smashing the field generator. The Corpus ship slides across the deck. 

You feel the pain fade, but your armor seems heavily damaged. The Corpus ship blasts a hole in the wall and skids out into space. The crewman nearest you pulls something from her vest and smiles. 

"Now you all burn." She says.

7 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The tendril of your Golem sweeps in, smashing the field generator. The Corpus ship slides across the deck. 

You feel the pain fade, but your armor seems heavily damaged. The Corpus ship blasts a hole in the wall and skids out into space. The crewman nearest you pulls something from her vest and smiles. 

"Now you all burn." She says.

*She gets to her feet and grips her firsts* "I'll make sure, you burn for the rest of your life, crewmen" *She tries to cast link onto the crewmen in-front-of her*

4 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She gets to her feet and grips her firsts* "I'll make sure, you burn for the rest of your life, crewmen" *She tries to cast link onto the crewmen in-front-of her*

The pin for the plasma grenade she pulled drops to the ground.

Edited by Rakawan

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The pin for the plasma grenade she pulled drops to the ground.

*She tries to cast Lavra, hoping she'll be pulled away, but still backflips, to try to get away from the blast radius* "WHOA!"  

Edited by -Platinum-

33 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She tries to cast Lavra, hoping she'll be pulled away, but still backflips, to try to get away from the blast radius* "WHOA!"  

The blast rips through the hangar, shredding several lesser infested. The damage to your armor is critical, but it begins to heal the moment the fire fades. 

The majority of your Hive, sheltered by Ancient Healers, survives.

The only thing left of the Crewman is her badge, a bestial skull impaled by a dagger dripping fluid.

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The blast rips through the hangar, shredding several lesser infested. The damage to your armor is critical, but it begins to heal the moment the fire fades. 

The majority of your Hive, sheltered by Ancient Healers, survives.

The only thing left of the Crewman is her badge, a bestial skull impaled by a dagger dripping fluid.

*She gets up back to her feet, her voice breaks out a bit* "LOST LITTLE THINGS." *She walks over to the badge and picks it up* "Ugh, Hive devour and consume.heal your wounds" *She looks around for any corpses or infested flesh still fresh* 

Edited by -Platinum-

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*She gets up back to her feet, her voice breaks out a bit* "LOST LITTLE THINGS." *She walks over to the badge and picks it up* "Ugh, Hive devour and consume.heal your wounds" *She looks around for any corpses or infested flesh still fresh* 

Your Hive rampages through theship, feasting on anyremaining Crewman. From time to time a charger appears, carrying a Crewman, none however bear the insignia of those who assaulted you. It takes about an hour before the ship is yours, and your armor is restored.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Your Hive rampages through theship, feasting on anyremaining Crewman. From time to time a charger appears, carrying a Crewman, none however bear the insignia of those who assaulted you. It takes about an hour before the ship is yours, and your armor is restored.

*She lays back, recovering her strength, then gets up, she contacts Sai'ah* "Sai'ah, are you there?, I've run into something, quite worrisome" 

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She lays back, recovering her strength, then gets up, she contacts Sai'ah* "Sai'ah, are you there?, I've run into something, quite worrisome" 

Sai’ah does not respond by Nemesis does.

”What have you found?” She demands.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sai’ah does not respond by Nemesis does.

”What have you found?” She demands.

*She looks the badge* "I was attacked by crewmen, but they disabled me, some kind of device, that our infestation chuold does not take over, my body was unable to take the effect, they wanted to contain me, but my hive stopped it, but I found this odd sigil" *She exhales* "It has bestial skull impaled by a dagger dripping fluid, they where all wearing the same thing, any idea who they where?"

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She looks the badge* "I was attacked by crewmen, but they disabled me, some kind of device, that our infestation chuold does not take over, my body was unable to take the effect, they wanted to contain me, but my hive stopped it, but I found this odd sigil" *She exhales* "It has bestial skull impaled by a dagger dripping fluid, they where all wearing the same thing, any idea who they where?"

“No.” She says. “Since you failed to capture one I have no further data. Which means whatever they used to disable you is still a threat to all of us.”

She sounds very irritated, but then takes a breath.

”Finish claiming your territory.” She says. “Maybe the ship’s computer has some data on them.”

Edited by Rakawan

39 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“No.” She says. “Since you failed to capture one I have no further data. Which means whatever they used to disable you is still a threat to all of us.”

She sounds very irritated, but then takes a breath.

”Finish claiming your territory.” She says. “Maybe the ship’s computer has some data on them.”

"Copy that, Sorry Nemesis, I'll try harder next time" *She gets up and looks around* "I'll try to see if I can find any live people"

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Copy that, Sorry Nemesis, I'll try harder next time" *She gets up and looks around* "I'll try to see if I can find any live people"

“Data vault located.” The Golem says. “Two levels up. Isolated system, cannot access. Defenses appear active, alarms will trigger data destruction.”

28 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Data vault located.” The Golem says. “Two levels up. Isolated system, cannot access. Defenses appear active, alarms will trigger data destruction.”

*She perks a brow* "Ughhhh, Spy vaults, my bane of my existence, you got another way around?" *She seems not pleased*  

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She perks a brow* "Ughhhh, Spy vaults, my bane of my existence, you got another way around?" *She seems not pleased*  

“Negative.” The Golem says. “It is an isolated system deep within the ship. Breaching the walls would set off the alarms.”

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She exhales* "How long do we have until the data is destroyed?"

“Vault alarms are currently idle.” The Golem says. “I predict power failure to that system in ten minutes, resulting in purge protocols and complete loss. It will take five minutes to reach the Vault from your current location.”

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Vault alarms are currently idle.” The Golem says. “I predict power failure to that system in ten minutes, resulting in purge protocols and complete loss. It will take five minutes to reach the Vault from your current location.”

"So, 5mins left, to grab the data, if we do this, we'll need to move fast" *She begins on her way* "I did bring a Chipper with me, but, will that even work?"

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"So, 5mins left, to grab the data, if we do this, we'll need to move fast" *She begins on her way* "I did bring a Chipper with me, but, will that even work?"

“Porbability of special security measures is extremely low.” The Golem says. “Waypointing Vault now.”

You manage to reach the Vault in question without any problem. It takes exactly five minutes to get there. 

The Vault is a simple one. Two doors on either side lead to staircases and open rooms on either side of the Vault. Both have doors that open to the main floor. The archway ahead of the entrance leads to a room that overlooks the main floor of the Vault, a hangar of sorts, it’s exit locked down. The data bank is directly below you, through several feet of ferrite plating.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

“Porbability of special security measures is extremely low.” The Golem says. “Waypointing Vault now.”

You manage to reach the Vault in question without any problem. It takes exactly five minutes to get there. 

The Vault is a simple one. Two doors on either side lead to staircases and open rooms on either side of the Vault. Both have doors that open to the main floor. The archway ahead of the entrance leads to a room that overlooks the main floor of the Vault, a hangar of sorts, it’s exit locked down. The data bank is directly below you, through several feet of ferrite plating.

*She perks a brow* "think you're strong enough to smash into the plating?" *She looks at the doors* "If not we can just blast the door, I'll slide down the staircase, go to the main door and then to the main room, but we got a hanger bay, hum..."

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*She perks a brow* "think you're strong enough to smash into the plating?" *She looks at the doors* "If not we can just blast the door, I'll slide down the staircase, go to the main door and then to the main room, but we got a hanger bay, hum..."

“Breaching the Vault walls would result in alarms being triggered.” The Golem says. “The door to the right is unlocked. Analysis of your visual feed indicates that there is a vent leading to the hganar located high on the wall of the room to the right.”

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Breaching the Vault walls would result in alarms being triggered.” The Golem says. “The door to the right is unlocked. Analysis of your visual feed indicates that there is a vent leading to the hganar located high on the wall of the room to the right.”

*She nods, and following his guidelines* "Just keep watch"

13 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She nods, and following his guidelines* "Just keep watch"

“I am watching several points at once.” The Golem says. “Would you like to me to dedicate additional biomass to one of them?”

It sounds confused.

The moment you step into the stairs you can see and hear a camera below your feet turning to survey the lower floor. Failing the jump will mean landing in full view of it.