Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Different AI reaction

Angelic-Guardian

I always wanted DE to come up with a way to fix the AI, so i got this idea that might fix it in endless missions ( + PoE ).  At the start the enemies thinks that you aren't a danger to them ( because you didn't kill anyone ). So they won't hide behind any obstacles ( i am looking at you grineer/ corpus ) and enemies will spawn in groups made of one or two enemies. And each time you kill someone, you be come more dangerous to them, so they start to hide behind obstacles and send more enemies within a group.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DE can also implement a way to reduce your danger to the enemy. One idea that i can think of, is when you find a group of enemies or even a single enemy and you pass them after they see that you are near them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This can also help new players when they are in higher and dangerous missions, since the enemy will prioritize the one with the highest danger level. In most cases they are those who can stay alive/ have more knowledge about the game.

You can think of this idea also as endgame 2.0 and most players wants hordes of enemies to come at them, especially in survival.

What do you think guys?

Edited by majdwisam