Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enquiry if DE will implement Dolby Atmos

Sibernetika

I have been gone for about 2 years and I have to say wow the sounds has changed and I love it, there is soo much more oomph too the sounds.. I was wondering if Warframe will support Atmoscin the future.. I'm tempted to buy an atmos license but then again no games that I play currently supports it

Honestly.. I doubt it. If people have to pay for a licence for it i'd doubt there would be a lot of players with it and that'd make it a massive low on the todo list.

Don't get me wrong, it sounds like it'd be nice, but DE is pretty one track with each update and unless they do a massive update dedicated to sound (I'm talking the big U's U25 or something like that).

It's a very cheap license and it looks like Microsoft is moving in that direction with their future games all supporting atmos, battlefront and overwatch already supporting it, so who knows that might be in the pipeline, and its not like the license is expensive, its like $20 not to mention some companies are selling headphones with the Dolby atmos license included 

• 2 weeks later...