Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FORGED THROUGH HELL - Rank 10 Storm clan - huge alliance - Discord - events - recruiting active mature players

(PSN)dnbnick

Hello tennos! We are Forged through hell a veteran Storm clan who has been around for a very long time.

we are currently recruiting players to fill a few spots that just got open.

A little about us: we are a very helpful clan with veteran warlords, our dojo has 99% research done and always research weapons day one, we are part of Stalker of Hunhow alliance one of if not the biggest alliance right now in ps4 where you can find all tipe of content from raids to vault runs,we have an amazing emblem and a discord server and psn chat for our members.

We are a event clan and own trophies of almost every wf events  and have a huge and decorated dojo product of all the years of development.

What we looking for?

we currently have a few spots for mature players with no mastery rank requirement ,as long as you play regularly

18 years old +  with mic preferably 

What we ask from our members?

contributions to dojo - like i said above we had every weapon day one and thats because our members understand dojo development benefit all of us equal.

Activity - we had a 21 day activity kick unless you notify that you won't be playing

Help other clan/alliance members

Wear clan emblem on all your warframes - be a proud member always represent your clan 

Alliance rules will also be provided if you meet above requisites and decide you want to join us.

IMPORTANT: if you want to apply please send me a friend request to my psn "dnbnick" cause i don't check forums daily

Edited by (PS4)dnbnick
Requirement changes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...