The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Female

JamieR

Question

Hellos, I noticed in a YouTube video you can play as a female, does anyone know how to and if I have to start again to get a female character? I don't remember choosing sex at the start, out of the 3 I picked the one it said was best for beginners.

11 answers to this question

Warframes cannot change genders sadly. You can, however, pick a Warframe with female looks. Take Mag for instance. She is a character you can choose from the start with female characteristics. I'm not sure on making a new account and the difficulties it would have, but if you can the you could certainly change over to her in the beginning instead of picking the one you did. (I'm assuming it's Excalibur due to description.) 

Hellos, I noticed in a YouTube video you can play as a female, does anyone know how to and if I have to start again to get a female character? I don't remember choosing sex at the start, out of the 3 I picked the one it said was best for beginners.

You don't choose a gender.

Genders are pre defined for each warframe.

It is currently a fairly well debated subject. But for now this is how it works.

Female frames are:

- Mag (starter frame) = Magnetic forces

- Ember = Fire

- Nyx = Mind controll

- Banshee = Sound waves

- Nova = Explosions

- Trinity = Life (the support frame basicly)

- Saryn = Poison / acid