Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How does trading work on the ps4?

(PSN)jimericky

Question

Hi all

happy new year!

I have a few questions for you all, i hope you can help me out

How does the trade scene work on the ps4? How do i buy and sell stuff because i can’t seem respond fast enough(Typing with a controller takes time) but on chat i see a new message every 2 seconds, how do people type so fast? Is it a app? also, i can’t seem to open up the linkable blue text, i tried every button so i dont know

i know about the warframe markt website, are the prices the same across all platforms? Or is this site for the pc market

thank you all for reading

6 answers to this question

Below the Space Bar, there's a "..." Button. This will allow you to copy and paste sentences fast. As for the blue text press the left analog stick. I think the Warframe Market is for everything but I don't see the designation between console and PC players anymore. The prices are definitely not the same. I think Xbox players have higher prices.

To expand on what LorcSephiroth said, Warframe.Market is for all platforms. Each platform has its own section. You will only see posts from the platform whose section you are currently viewing.

Prices vary because platinum is scarce on consoles. We get market discounts, PC players get plat coupons. 75% plat coupon gets you 1000p for $12. This means PC has far more plat in circulation, so prices are higher. Since in-game market prices are universal, this means the trade market is healthier than console. Because of how poor the PS4 trade market is, players tend to horde plat. There's also the rarity issue: all that prevents you from grinding out what you want is an access wall. So once you progress to a certain point, there's no real reason to buy. Rare mods also become more common over time. Primes are devalued for a long list of economic and social reasons. The real money right now is in rivens, but it's a briarpatch and good rivens don't come around every week.

But that's all economics. If the qwerty is too cumbersome, use the Playstation app for second-screen typing. Press Triangle to bring up the chat filter, and add keywords to see posts for the items you're interested in. You can add "wtb"=ON if you're only selling.

To link an item in chat, type the name in brackets, like this:

[Hydroid Prime]

To link a riven, type:

[riven mod]

...and then select the riven you want to link. Linked items are not case-sensitive. Not all items can be linked.

17 hours ago, (PS4)LorcSephiroth said:

Below the Space Bar, there's a "..." Button. This will allow you to copy and paste sentences fast. As for the blue text press the left analog stick. I think the Warframe Market is for everything but I don't see the designation between console and PC players anymore. The prices are definitely not the same. I think Xbox players have higher prices.

Since you answered every question in the OP, I'm just going to add I don't think warframe market is for console prices. I believe last time I was there it literally said it was focused on pc. Although I could been wrong since that was a long time ago.