Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix Grineer Napalm

Aspari

The AoE damage from their weapons is too high for the animation. You don't see much of an explosion yet you can take damage from the AoE roughly 7 meters away from the fire animation. The range of the AoE damage either needs to be nerfed or the animation for the Grineer Napalm needs to be redone, because it's frustrating to take damage when you're nowhere close enough to be hit by the explosive portion of the actual attack.

It is more than 7 meters.

Crush is 12 meters and I know that the blast from the Napalm's attack is larger than the AoE that Crush has. I'm thinking it is more like 16-20 meter blast radius on the Napalm's attack.

Also, it should follow Line of Sight rules like Moa Shockwaves do, too.

It makes no freaking sense for a Napalm Blast to hit you on the other side of a freaking wall.

Shockwave Moas can't do that.

Bombards can't do that with their rockets.

It makes no sense for Napalms to have such a high rate of fire, hit you through walls AND leave a ridiculously powerful DoT on the ground all at the same time.

They are some of THE most overpowered enemies in the game, other than maybe those stupid Eviscerators (I pray they never put those stupid things back in the game.......SO overpowered).