Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

🐲 “IMPERIAL DRAGONS” 🐲 Moon Clan Recruiting l All research done l Fully build Dojo l Discord server l CyberCorner @ Imperialdragons.win

DRANCO20000

6 hours ago, (PS4)TheKing175 said:

Hi!

I was looking for a dragon clan, because I love them, and found Imperial Dragons. Never joined a clan before so I'm excited! May I join?

My IGN is TheKing175

Hi! Could you check if your IGN is correct? Your username does not exist according to Warframe. Thanks!

edit: sorry we're on PC.

3 hours ago, Pones234 said:

I used to be a member but i dont know what happened , do you get kicked for not loging in for 2 months ?

anywas can you add me back maybe ?

Name :Pones234

Mr 14

Invitation Will be in your Inbox! Welcome Back!  & yes We Will go as far as 20 days kick time, If there are other players wanting to experience in our clan! But we don't want anybody slave to the game & we want to keep the clan active. Join the discord and if you don't feel like playing that's alright.  Once you are back, ask to join and we will have you back on board!

1 hour ago, (XB1)GuidedCabbage44 said:

Hi, my IGN is Guidedcabbage44, and I was part of the clan, then today it seems like I have been kicked, I am sorry if I have done something wrong, if this was a mistake then I would like to join the clan again

Thank you

No Worries! I hope you are able to rejoin your XBOX clan!😊

• 1 month later...
On 2018-01-01 at 9:27 PM, DRANCO20000 said:

750.png

Warframe5585.jpg

:community:All research done, Fully build Dojo. Discord server, no mic is need it.

:community:At the moment a MOOn Clan with an Empire goal , come make this your clan.

:community:Can't wait?, message me in game DRANCO20000.

:community:Come meet us at www.imperialdragons.win

BRlSkk

Archived