Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need help and awnsers!

(PSN)TheDrugg809

So recently I got ''Banned'' from the entire chat, would someone explain me why? 

Is it a bug? I'm new at the forum but I just want to know a solution for this.

Description: I open-up the chat and what I see is just chat's box completely clean, no tabs or anything just a blue circle loading. I tried to unninstall the game and then reinnstall it, nothing happened I restarted my router, again nothing happened. I put my config on default, NOTHING! I just want some help either from someone or DE.

Three things:

- from what you said about the blue circle to me it looks like your chat has loading problems, and not that you've been banned. 

- if it IS a ban you should open a ticket to DE's Support, since on the forums nobody can help you :) 

- this topic definitely belongs in the Players Helping Players section and not the General one :) That's the section specifically designed for questions and answers 

Either way to be honest i would open a ticket with Support. Describe the situation and just ask whether it's a bug and chat isn't loading or it's a ban and in that case ask why. Do mind they will take some time to answer :) 

Edited by Autongnosis